Chapter 48🌷

Writer's POV

They were completely shocked specially shub...

Abhay:What? but why sir?

Shub:How is that even possible?

Girls were on tears, Elena was a really nice girl, with a kind heart, they were not best friends but still she was a good friend of them.

Nikki:I can't believe this ..

Mr.Gavin: Even we can't kids, let's see what police officers have found out.

Police officers checked the CCTV cameras in the college. And the last person she have met is Ivaan. It was seen in the camera that they were having an argument. It was clearly visible that Ivaan looked aggressive.

Ivaan was quite all this time, he was just looking down. Veronica was crying uncontrollably as she was her best friend. Girls were trying to console her.

It was declared that it was a murder.
Police officers suspected that Ivaan is the culprit as he was the last person she met , and they have found Ivaan's bracelet in Elena's dress.
Police officers were taking Ivaan to the police station.
But Tiya stopped him and asked him.

Tiya:Did you really do this Ivaan?

Ivaan nodded in sideways....
Police took Ivaan with them.He was on tears

After sometime they came to the jamroom with Veronica. Even Steve was there with them, as Steve and Veronica are dating  each other now.

Kiara: Why would Ivaan do this ? I don't think he would've done this . Veronica do you suspect him?

Veronica: I am not sure about it guys, Ivaan had a crush on her , but she had a boyfriend already so she denied him, maybe Because of that he tried to....

She started crying again while Steve side hugged her.

Shub: Guys I have something to share.

Nikki: What Shubi?

Shub: when I was returning from the college washroom last night, I saw Elena was looking disturbed while using her phone. And I asked if everything was ok, and she said that there's a issue going on between her and her boyfriend.
I didn't ask her anything more and I came to meet you all.

Reyansh: With her boyfriend? Veronica was everything ok between they both?

Veronica: Elena suspected that he was having another affair so they were having arguements from last two weeks.

Vivan:Then maybe he is responsible for her death? He didn't even come to college, come on he should've come when the interrogation was going as he is her boyfriend.

Maira: That's true..

Ricky: Why are you all trying to save Ivaan? He even tried to kill Maira just for a position, why won't he kill Elena for rejecting him?

Shravu: You are right from your point of view Bhai, but I think there's no fault in suspecting Elena's boyfriend too. Maybe he  did this .

Abhay: Veronica where's her boyfriend now.

Veronica: Let me contact him guys , his name is Dave.
He is not picking the phone.

Kiara: Do you know his address?

Steve: I know I dropped Elena and Veronica there once.

Reyansh: Then let's go guys , let's find out .

They all bunked college and went to Dave's place.

They knocked on the door, but there was no reply, but they sensed that there was someone inside , boys broke the door and entered the house .
Dave was going to run away , but they caught him before that.

Veronica: You Rascal !!! you killed my best friend right ?

Dave : No I didn't Veronica what are you saying ?

He said stammering

Tiya: Then why are you running away?

Dave : Because I had... to go for a.... business trip.

Steve: Stop lieing you basterd!!!

With that boys started beat him black and blue .

Dave: stop please stop...I will die... Yes ... Yes I...killed ..... Elena....

All knew this ...
Veronica came and slapped him...

Veronica: How can you do this? What was her fault that you killed her? She loved you truly , that's her fault right. You are a bladdy...

Kiara: Veronica... Calm down please....

Shub: Why the hell you killed her ?

Dave: I was having another affair,, Elena got... To know about this .... She told me that she will breakup, but I didn't want her to dump me , so I blackmailed her with some of her inappropriate pictures which I had. I came to meet her in the college , we had a arguement and i pushed her and she knocked her head, maybe she got a internal head injury and she was..... Dead.... I got really scared so I made it look like a sucide...

Everyone was shocked to hear this ...And was damn angry.

Ricky: Let's take him to  the police station.

Steven: But we don't have proof against him, so how are we gonna prove him as the murderer.

Then only everyone noted that point.

Shravu: I recorded everything.

Shub: Wow princess, so proud of you.

Shravu lifted her imaginary college.

Vivan: Drama queen..
He said smacking her head.

Abhay: Let's go ..

Here's the 48th chapter guys...
Sorry I couldn't update for two days ....
Please vote and comment guys...
See you all in the next chapter...
Stay safe....