Addams Thanksgiving

Warning: Enid's going to sound 'off ' for a while because she isn't fully herself. So if her thoughts sound weird and incongruent, it's cuz her brain is legit being altered.

Enid Sinclair's POV:

My intrusive thoughts are getting worse by the day, I'm hoping they stop ASAP! Today is Thanksgiving, a day to show how grateful I am for all the wonderful things I have, and the amazing people who are in my life.

(We took a jet to Wednesday's house two days ago so I wouldn't be mid-air during the full moon.)

Even still, I've been practicing my turns often and I've gotten it down to a one-hour cooldown time without any side effects! I've also taken note that no matter what, I will automatically turn for every full moon.

It was soooo fun to run around the acres of Wednesday's property last night! Her family's the best, I did accidentally kill a rabbit though. I've never had violent impulses like that, especially in my wolf form (unless I'm threatened) so I'm being extra careful right now. I don't want to ever lose control of myself.

"Enid, you remember cousin Itt, right?" My girlfriend asks as I sit up in bed.

"Yeah, of course! Is he coming over for thanksgiving today?"

"Mhm, he also brought his child and his wife, Margaret. You'll like her, she wears almost as much pink as you do."

"Really? Omg, this is awesome!" I say gripping Wednesday's shoulders.

"I'm just delighted I get to see my cousin again. Would you like to help granny frump and I cook in a few minutes? We have to start waking up now."

"Sure! I'll get to learn your family's favorite recipes."

"Yes. Although you might not be hungry after you learn how we make them."

******

There are flowers, cow liver, and a bunch of other unidentified ingredients being put into the oven for various dishes. It smells good but just feels like a crime.

I'm Wednesday's little sous chef today though! She tells me what to do and I do it, it's a great system.

I've been on my feet for hours, helping prepare everything. Granny Frump is even letting me make my favorite dessert recipe: Chocolate pudding pie. The recipe's been passed down the Sinclair line for generations. Im honored I still get to carry on the tradition this year.

"See, Grandmama? I'm a much better grandmother than you, you wrinkly witch!" Granny Frump shouts to the next room over.

Grandmama yells back, "Oh shut it! Your yapping will end up burning the soured potatoes."

"No, it won't, I'm the best chef in this house!"

Wednesday chimes in, "Well, I'm also quite a good cook."

"Yup, and you got it from me." Granny Frump says calmly to Wednesday before going to check on the potatoes.

It's cute, even though Grandmama and Granny Frump are always arguing, they always put the kids first.

You should hurt Wednesday. My mind repeats over and over again until my body moves on its own.

My claws come out as I step towards Wednesday standing idle in the kitchen.

Wait, I'd never want to hurt her... other than occasionally in the bedroom when she wants me to, but still! Not like hurt hurt.

Do it. Hurt her, it would feel so good.

The trance-like state continues as I hug Wednesday from behind, digging my claws into her skin. Wait what am I doing? Enid, snap out of it!!

Wednesday turns her head to face me and whispers, "Well someone's hungry," as she kisses my forehead. Then she continues, " not in front of my family though, I'd never hear the end of it."