Tickles and Titles

Wednesday Addam's POV

I awake to a sudden bright flash in my eyes.

Enid is standing above me with her phone, taking a picture of me sleeping.

"Enid, why are you holding that camera?"

The girl begins stimming happily, turning the phone around to expose me cuddling next to a bright pink stuffed animal.

"You just looked so cute—- I mean peaceful! I couldn't help myself, I needed documentation that you slept with something pink!"

This girl is really going to be the death of me.

"Enid, delete that photo right now!"

"Or what?" She taunts.

I get out of my own bed and walk up to the girl. I grab the phone out of her hand as she tries to take it back. Rushing back over to my bed I type in the combination 1-2-3–4 and the phone opens. Such a simple wolf, everyone would guess that password first.

The girl lunges forward at me while I'm opening the photo app.

"If you won't delete them I will do it myself."

I extend my arm out as she climbs on top of me to reach for the phone. Now I just need to delete the photo. The girl suddenly stops reaching for the device and begins to shake her arms around my body causing a tickling sensation.

The giggling girl attempts to tickle my stomach as I let out a light chuckle. She takes this as a moment of weakness and grabs the phone out of my hand, locking it closed.

"You really think I'd just let you do that? Now you have to suffer the consequences!" The girl yells out.

She begins tickling my entire body on the bed, I can't control my reactions to the silly motion of her hands as I begin to laugh. It's hard to fight back since the girl is still on top of me.

Gripping Enid's waist in place, I flip us around in one fluid motion so I'm on top. I can't stand not being in control of the situation. If Enid really thinks she can get away with this, she's got another thing coming.

I recreate the tickling motion on the girl below me as she bursts out laughing.

"Wednesday, stop! Fine you win!" Enid says through her fit of laughter.

I'm not finished with her yet. Pugsley has tried to tickle me so many times and it has always backfired in his face. Enid must learn a lesson now.

I make my way to the girls stomach as her core tenses, trying to bat my hands away. Figuring I can really torture Enid if she isn't able to fight back, I grab both of her hands in my own and pin her arms above her head. I take the phone out of the girls grip as well. Now I only need to watch out for her kicking feet.

"Wednesday!" The girl says through breathless giggles and pants.

Almost everyone is ticklish around their arms and neck, it is all about locating spots with the most nerves. My free hand travels up and down the girls body as she buckles below me, trying to break free from my grip through harsh chuckles.

This girl is ticklish EVERYWHERE. Every spot I touch the girl is laughing up a storm. Her laughs build up to the point you can't hear them anymore. I take this moment to unlock her phone again and delete those photos for good.

"Enid, I will always win."

"Fine, just stop! I can't take it anymore!"

"Here," I say while tossing the girl her phone back.

Accomplishing my mission, I quickly release her hands. I now realize the position we are in, if someone were to barge in at this moment, they would think we were doing something romantic.