The Addams Estate

Enid Sinclair's POV:

The Car pulls in through the gate, unveiling a HUGE HOUSE! I assumed that Wednesday's family is super rich because they have a jet, but this just confirms it even more. Of course my girlfriend lives in a big spooky mansion with her huge family.

"Enid, this is just a warning. Some of our furniture is alive." My girlfriend says casually.

"Oh, okay. Are they friendly?"

"Depends on their mood."

WHAT?!?? Okay, I'm sure that all of the furniture will be nice. It's going to be okay.

The car stops as Wednesday and I get out. Today is all about us, I wonder what she has planned.

We walk through the front door and I see many of her family come to greet us.

"Hi, Enid. Welcome to our home." Morticia says happily.

"Thanks for having me!" I say, giving her a hug.

One of Wednesday's grandmothers walks up to
my girlfriend, whispering loud enough so I can still hear, "Dear, are you sure this girl didn't curse you into liking her? She is a lot uhh... brighter than what I was expecting you to bring home."

"No she didn't curse me, she isn't even a witch. Be civil grandmama."

"Okay, suit yourself." She whispers before walking up to me with a platter of something, "Hi, Enid, would you like a deviled eyeball? I made them fresh this morning for a snack."

Weirdly, this is exactly what I was expecting from my girlfriends extended family. Eh yolo, I'll at least try it.

"Sure! Thank you." I take one off of her platter before continuing, "It's a pleasure Grandmama, Wednesday has told me all about you."

"I hope you like it, it's my own special recipe..." The tiny grey haired girl says with a smile just before getting bumped over by another elderly woman.

Must be Granny Frump.

"Look at you hogging all of the spotlight with your cooking, old hag." She says to the other woman before continuing towards me, "Here Enid, try my healing potion."

"Wow, really? I could use one of those." I say excitedly as I take the bottle from her hand and begin to take a sip.

The liquid tastes vile but if it works then I'll down the whole thing.

"Wait, oh sorry dear, that's the bottle of liquid cyanide I keep on me at all times. This is the healing potion." She says, holding up a different colored elixir.

OH MY GOD IM GONNA DIE! I quickly spit out the poison and gulp the healing potion down, praying it reverses the effect of the toxins freshly entering my body.

Surely enough the potion works, I feel all of the damaged scar tissue in my back heal and stop hurting. This is amazing! I lift my hands up above my head without pain for the first time since the Hyde attack. I rush up and hug Granny Frump for gifting me this freedom again.

"Thank you. It really worked, if there is anything I can do to repay you, I'll do it."

"As long as you cherish this girl with everything you have, you have done more than repay me." The woman says before turning to face Grandmama again, "See, you deaf witch? That's how you make an introduction!" She yells triumphantly.