After party... (M)

Putting the Tw back: smut, mild kinks

Wednesday Addam's POV:

I hate parties like this. The smell of teenagers losing their inhibitions to alcohol and drugs, the childish games, the silly stereotypes. The only reason I seem to be enjoying this one is because of Enid.

Enid makes everything different. Everything special. Painting over my usual views because she is just... Her. There is simply no better way to put it. No one in this world compares to my girlfriend. It makes me sick knowing I used to dislike this girl.

Her greenish-blue eyes, bite-sized nose, her perfect teeth, and a smile I could stare at all day. I've watched Enid become confident in who she is over these past two months. She came out to herself, her friends, and her family. She has developed ten years worth of maturity in a matter of weeks. It seems we have both changed in big ways.

At this party she danced like there was no one else watching, dancing only for me. So I danced with her. Oh to feel her body sway to the music. The world faded away as I moved to those pop songs. I never thought I'd dance to such a silly genre until tonight, seeing how big Enid's grin was when I gripped her waist and let loose.

When we get back to our dorm, I will be teaching her many different ballroom dances. If she loves to feel the music, she will be a perfect student. I want her to dance with me at the next family gathering so I better start teaching her soon.

It seems that Enid is now pulling me into a random room. I see fake plants hung on the wall and a guitar in the corner by a twin bed. This is definitely a teenager's bedroom.

'Enid, why are we in here?" I ask.

"I wanted to kiss you without anyone watching." She says with her adorable smile as she locks the door.

"Oh, I think I can arrange that."

"Hmm... so the Jack the pumpkin king wants to kiss me?"

I nod as I lean in.

Her lips. The look of them, the softness, how plump they feel, and how they taste. Oh god, how they taste. It's the most indescribable feeling. It always makes me dip my mouth into hers again to articulate a new flavor. I pinpoint her exact taste tonight, pink starburst. It makes my mouth salivate, needing yet another lick.

My mouth opens wide as my tongue slips past her lips, arms tangling in her red wig. Her hands squeeze my waist as I hum against her. My back bangs against the door as I suddenly gasp. I feel her power right now and I like it. She's hungry, hungry for me and I'll be happy to let her taste.

"Take your clothes off." She demands.

"You think you're in charge?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Take your fucking clothes off. If I do it myself I'll rip them. We have to walk out of here dressed."

"You're hot when you're bossy," I say as I unbutton my blazer and throw it on the floor. Then I undo my belt, pants, and shoes. Leaving on a black matching set. I fold the belt in half, smacking the two halves together to make a loud noise. Enid looks pleasantly surprised at my motion as she backs me up into the wall again.

Her makeup is so pretty. I want to feel her natural hair though. Nothing compares to its softness.

"Can I take your wig off?"

"Okay." She whispers, kissing my neck and the tip of my chest while I undo the Bobby pins on her wig. I loosen it to the point I can take it off. She shakes her natural hair free as I kiss her forehead, scratching her scalp with my short nails.