Handcuffs (M)

Tw: Smut, mild kinks

Wednesday Addams POV:

I refuse to watch a rom-com again. Those movies all follow the same plot-line and are terribly annoying. A dreadful combination of a forced relationship with random ridiculous events that would never occur in real life, sometimes even breaking out into song.

Enid has went through a lot which is precisely why I assembled her friends for comfort. Even though she has been through emotional duress, her smile never wavers, shining brighter than the sun itself. Finally the movies and idle chatter are over. Everyone has left, leaving Enid and I alone in our dorm while she does schoolwork.

My mind has been replaying what she whispered in my ear during truth or dare: I want you all to myself right now... and I know you want me. Let's see who cracks first.

She's currently on her final math problem, concluding her missing assignments. I can hardly understand how she has retained her composure this long, I also refuse to be the one who crumbles first.

"YESSSS! IM FINALLY DONE AHHH!" She screams, balling her fists and raising them up triumphantly.

"Enid, wow, your scream is so... loud. I'm surprised it took you this long."  I respond, surprised at her delight from no longer needing to do work. Normally I'm upset that school can't keep me entertained, so I enjoy homework.

She stands up, walking over to me.

"Oh yeah? It didn't help that you were staring at me either, Wens. You're very distracting." She mutter's, breathing heavily against my ear.

I assume she is going kiss me but she doesn't. Enid turns around, swaying her hips in the most irresistible way back to her bed.

Did this girl just... My brain seems to shut down when she does things like that. I quickly open my torture drawer, grabbing a pair of handcuffs I brought back from my house, tucking them in my back pocket. I stand up from my bed, making sure Enid looks in my direction as I lock the door.

I have been wanting her all day, I shouldn't have shared with friends.

I walk straight up to her, hovering my mouth centimeters away from her lips, refusing to close the gap. When she whispered in my ear earlier, that's when I knew Enid was gonna have to beg for it. I innocently ask, "How was I staring at you?"

"Oh uhh, I don't know. You're doing it right now." She says, nervously looking up. Whenever I stare at her with these dark eyes, she seems to always get nervous.

"Like this?" I ask, scanning her entire seated body then sticking my gaze to her lips. I breathe heavy over the girls mouth, still refusing to close the gap.

"Yeah, just like that. Are these walls soundproof?" She purrs, running her hand up and down my arm.

"I believe so, why? Are you giving in already?" I tease, reminding her of what she said hours prior.

"No, you're gonna be giving in anyyyy second. I just don't want anyone else hearing the noises you're going to make."

"Who's to say it won't be the other way around, Sinclair?"

She has absolutely no idea about the handcuffs in my pocket, this girl is mine. If anyone dares to glance upon her with an ounce of the lust I have right now, I will not hesitate to break both their pride and their jaws.

She smells of a floral rose garden that's been sprinkled in sugar. Her hands slide under my turtleneck, in this moment she's colder than I am, it makes my breath hitch. Fuck, I want her so bad right now.