Chapter13) The impossible white maze

"1 MINUTE AND 19 SECONDS TILL SELF DESTRUCT" 

"THIS WAY!" the Doctor yelled, dragging Amelia and River down another, never ending corridor of the impossible white maze.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" Amelia yelled, while attempting  not to trip over her own feet..

"THE TARDIS!" the Doctor yelled back, over his shoulder and dragging Amelia and River down another corridor.

"And do you have a clue where she is?" River asked.

"Nope" The Doctor replied, popping the 'p' and speeding down yet another white corridor. At least we've lost the Daleks, Amelia thought.

All three Timelords came to a stop as they came to a five way junction . Each one spinning in their own little circle, debating on which corridor out of the five to choose.

"Which one?" River questioned.

"I don't have a clue" The Doctor said sadly, worried for his family.

"1 MINUTE TILL SELF-DESTRUCT" And that just added more stress to the Doctor as his brain worked like clockwork, collecting bits and pieces of information together, working out his next move that could save all their skins. All in all his brain was a great big roller coaster, packed full of genius all going WEEEEEEEEEEEE at once.

Amelia stood still, leaving her parents to decide on the halls. All of a sudden Amelia could see images and memories that had been locked in her brain for over 8 years flash before her eyes. Amelia gasped, how could she forget all those Minni adventures she had with the Doctor before she was taken? why would she forget? She could remember everything, the TARDIS, the Daleks, Cybermen, the silence and Weeping angels, All her bedtimes stories. Stories about magnificent worlds and universes and their people, The Doctors companions and his stories of how he saved planets From evil aliens and Monsters. All their running, all his friends and family...everything.

But one memory stayed with her. Possible explaining everything but still leaving  missing patches.

----

"No your not taking her away from me, i promised i'd keep her safe and i will!" The Doctor yelled at River in the main controll room.

"i know sweetie, but she needs to have a normal life..."

"Normal life? How can she have a normal life on earth pretending to be a human when that's not what she is. she's like us River, a Timelord not a human." the Doctor interrupted. Nighther had noticed Amelia sat on the stairs which lead to the Meany rooms of the TARDIS.

Amelia hadn't been able to sleep after her last adventure to another planet and her 3rd birthday, which was tomorrow when she heard yelling from the console room. she laid awake listening, wondering who was arguing late at night and who it was. she recognised the first voice, it was her father, the Doctor. After a couple of seconds she recognised the second voice... it was her mother, River. Amelia smiled to herself. she hadn't seen her mother in a couple of days, her mother was hardly at home in the TARDIS. She had told Amelia that she was staying at the storm cage...whatever that was.

Unfortunately, the voices became muffled and being the curious little girl she was Amelia crept out of bed and sped towards the console room, being as quiet as possible. when she got there she placed herself at  the top of the stairs to the console room, listening to her parents argument. what on earth where they arguing about? and who?...her?

"This is the closest to a normal life she can have, River, so don't go telling me what to do with my own daughters life, Okay?" The Doctor yelled.

"Would you really let your daughter see the life you live. Pain and destruction everywhere you go and how you would simply kill to save a life... that's not the life she needs to live" River yelled back.

"it's not always like that" The Doctor stated sadly.

"Don't even get me started on your enemies. what would they do to get at you? what would they do to her to get to you, hmm?"

"They don't know that i'm alive do they? lake Silencio, Utah. the day i got married and died,River. Exceptt i didn't die. I used the tesolector and escaped my own death and they think i'm dead.!"

"But what happens when you start going out there again? seeing the universee, planets and the stars. They'll find out some time, Doctor. What would they do to Amelia? What would they do to our daughter?"

Before the Doctor could reply he noticed River looking sadlyy over this shoulder. He turned and met what River was gazeng at... Amelia. she was sat at the top of their stairs watching them argue with her Innocentt little eyes and her white and blue striped PJ'S.

"This isn't over River." He simply said, not even glancing at her and headed to the stairs. He then gently picked Amelia up.

"come on sweetheart, let's get you back to bed." He gave her a sad smile before picking her up and carrying  her up to her room.

---

"Amelia? Amelia, are you alright?" The Doctor asked, a hand on her back.

"Yeah...yeah" Amelia said,still recovering from her flash backs.

"55 SECONDS TILL SELF-DESTRUCT"

"which way Doctor?" River asked, anxious

"I honestly don't know" The Doctor replied, running a hand through his hair.

"This way!" Amelia shouted suddenly, grabbing the Doctor and Rivers hand, dragging them down a corridor.

"How do you know?" The Doctor asked, shocked at how she could possible know the way.

"I just remembered, i've been in a Daleks mind."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First comment gets next chapter dedicated to them.

sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammer mistakes.