The lost child of Gallifrey

Hi. This is my attempt at a Doctor who fanfic XD warning: i apologize for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes, this story might not be good so bear with me :/ (I'm not sure how to but i want to dedicate this to DoctorWhoKitten13 for giving me the courage to attempt this fanfic. Thank you XD)

All rights go to the BBC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Amelia, come on sweetheart, wake up" The Doctor shook his sleeping child awake.

The little girl sat up, her dark mop of tangled hair falling around her face as she did so and smiled at the Doctor. "Morning Daddy." Amelia grab hold of the Doctor neck and gave him a hug, which he returned. she pulled away and smiled kneeling on the bed, with the doctor sat next to her.

"Happy birthday  sweetie." He said.

"Can i choose where we go!" Amelia asked excitedly.

"Of course, it's your birthday" He laughed. She was so excited. She jumped off her bed, ran to her closet and grabbed a pile of clothes which she then dropped on the floor and started to rummage through, looking for something suitable to wear for the long day of running and adventures waiting for them. After she had chosen her clothes she ran in the bathroom and slammed the door shut too excited to care.

The Doctor laughed and went to pick up the plile of unwanted clothes left  crumpled on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later

--------------------------------------------------------

Amelia was sat on the pilot chair in the control room, while the doctor ran round the console pressing buttons and flicking switches.

" where do you want to go? Earth?..."

"Gallifrey!" Amelia yelled, interrupting the Doctor. He looked to the floor and back up to Amelia. He walked over, knelt in front of her and cupped her face in his hands.

"You know we can't go there sweetheart."

"I know" Amelia said sadly. She looked to the floor. She had heard so Many stories about Gallifrey from her father, not always good ones but she had always wanted to go even though it was impossible. Amelia was smart for a three year old, her intelligence matched a 10 year old, but sometimes there where things even she couldn't understand.

There was a flash of light behind them and appeared a woman with blond frizzy hair.

"hello sweeties" she smiled.

"MUMMY" Amelia yelled, barging past the Doctor and hugging the woman, who picked Amelia up and spun her around making her laugh.

The Doctor stood up and smiled "Hello River"

River placed Amelia down and walked towards the Doctor. The Doctor straightened his bow tie and kissed River.

"EWWWWWW" said Amelia disgusted by her Parents. The Doctor and River laughed.

"It's my birthday today. I'm Three, so Daddy is going to take me on an adventure!" Amelia smiled.

River looked saddened. she turned to the Doctor knowing what she had to do and it would break her heart.

"I'm so sorry but this is going to hurt allot" she said to the Doctor. Before he could reply River punched him so hard it knocked the Doctor out cold. Amelia gasped looking frightened

---------------------------

Maggie sat at the kitchen table stirring her coffee. She had just bought a giant house and couldn't sleep. All she could do is think how lonely she is in her new over sized house. Suddenly There was a bright light and a woman appeared with Blond frizzy hair. Maggie stood up, frightened, nearly spilling her coffee on the floor.

"Please I need you'r help" The woman said almost crying.

"w-w-who are you?" Maggie stuttered.

"PLEASE, JUST PROMISE ME YOU'LL HELP" The woman yelled. Maggie not knowing what else to do nodded. "Thank you." the mysterious woman sighed smiling. Behind the woman was a small child who stepped forward looking scared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here's the start. All rights go to the bbc apart from my Characters. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.