Chapter 20) Kidnapped?!

"Doctor, come on! this isn't the slightest bit funny!" Amelia span in circles in search for her father.

"DAD!" She yelled hoping he was just messing around and his stupid grin would come into view at any moment but it didn't.

Amelia looked back at the TARDIS, debating weather to wait inside for the Doctor to come back. She turned around again in another worried search for him. But she was alone.

She whipped her head round when a mechanical clang rang in her ears. she looked desperately in the direction of the noise but nothing was there but another fog which had moved from its previous space.

"Dad? " she called.

She took a step into the fog.

suddenly, a masculine hand grabbed her wrist from inside the fog, making her scream. She couldn't see him or a thing. She squealed as it dragged her deeper into the fog. Tears threatened to spill as it clutched her wrist tightly and she knew there would be a bruise there later.

"No! let go of me" she screamed. she wiggled her wrist in an attempt to break free, almost tripping over her own feet as she was pulled through the mist. A bright light consumed her vision yet the hand still pulled her roughly through the fog. She felt herself falling to the ground, her arm still clasped, her hearts beating quickly to a double samba. As soon as it came the light had vanished, like it was lightning. Darkness consumed her vision as she felt herself hit the ground.

oooOOO000

Amelia awoke groggily,her throat felt as dry as a desert while her head was literally pounding. What on earth happened?

She attempted to sit herself up but her body ached all over and demanded her to stay still. Her eyelids were so heavy that she could hardly open them for a minute before they clamped themselves shut. where was she?

wherever she was, the smell that crept into her nostrils made her want to hurl. She could smell damp and rotting food. The floor was uncomfortably hard and cold but they where the least of her problems. quiet shuffles echoed into her ears and the memories flooded back. She remembered the situation she was in, yet, she still didn't know who had taken her but she presumed they took her father too and that wasn't good.

Amelia finally became herself again. She could open her eyes, she didn't feel dizzy and she had adjusted, slightly, to the foul smell. As quietly as she could, Amelia stood up. She was leaning on what was hopefully was a wall. She could hardly see anything since the room was so dark, only outlines of what must of be crates, scattered along the room, some stacked on top of each other. She noticed a door at the end, its window giving the room its only source of light.

it was an exit, she could escape. She took a wobbly step forward. A wave of dizziness hit her, causing her to stop to gain balance again.

Suddenly, a dirty hand grabbed her face from behind, covering her mouth, muffling her screams. Panicking, Amelia attempted to squirm out of the tight grasp but she couldn't. Whoever had hold of her held her so tightly it was piratically impossible to escape from.

"Shh, please. I'm trying to help you get your father back. Please, just stop and calm down. It takes a while for the light to come on." A kind yet musky voice broke through Amelia's struggles. Than there was a dim light.  It came from one bulb that was hanging from the ceiling. It wasn't as bright, in fact it only lit up part of the room, but it enabled her to see the room better.

Just like she suspected the room had random, scattered creates everywhere. Water dripped from the ceiling into already existing puddles. She felt the hand around her face relax, lose enough for her to be able to push her self away. She quickly stepped forward a few paces before turning to see who her capture was and to question them on what they wanted.