Chapter 25) Almost out

Pain.

All he could feel was pain.

It emitted through every inch of his body. Making his muscles twitch uncontrollably. His body twisted in rapids movements like a fish out of water.

It was as if his head was being crushed by a pile of bricks.

Electrical impulses surged through every inch of him, including his toes.

His painful shrieks echoed throughout the room.

He couldn't think

He couldn't see

He couldn't feel anything hut pain

He couldn't free himself

He...he couldn't... Remember.

Afraid.

Pure agony.

Alone.

What was happening to him?

To much pain.

He couldn't concentrate

All his energy was been used by his uncontrollable twitching muscles and his screams.

His head was throbbing.

Vains were visible on his head and neck; showing his effort to get away from the torture

Then...

It stopped

Exhausted, he allowed himself to drop on the chair, not even having the energy to move a muscle or to sit up straight.

He felt nothing but heavy eyelids. But he fought against it. No, he didn't want it sleep. He wanted to know what was happening. His eyelids would only open half way, even then everything was blurry.

Wisps of ginger hair invaded he's vision. A blurry figure followed. He felt something lean again this forehead. He felt their short heavy breaths against his face as they continues to keep their forehead against his.

"Doctor?....can you hear me?"

The voice said almost like a whisper. His ears were throbbing just like everything else, making it hard to hear.

"Dad, it's me. It's okay. Everything will be fine."

Finally, he have in and allowed the darkness to consume him.

OOOooo000

Amelia pulled away, looking anxious. She patted the sweat away from his forehead with her jumper sleeve.

"Will he be alright?" She asked kit.

"Yeah, he would have been knocked out by the pain. He will be as fit as a fiddle when he wakes up. Memories intact... Hopefully" kit replied, whispering the last word.

Amelia sighed and swallowed hard "good. That's good" she continued to wipe the sweat away from her fathers face.

Several seconds later Kamron spoke up. "What are you doing?!" His voice sounded panicked, so Amelia immediately turned around to see what was going on.

Kit was stood next to the only exit and entrance. He clicked a botten that was place a fee centimetres to the left of the door. He was carrying a small Black wallie-talkie in his other hand. He lifted it up and spoke. Into it " the prisoners are secure, boss" he said with a snide smile aimed at Amelia

"What are you doing,kit?" Amelia demanded, panic clear in her voice

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted him!" Kamron said, the words teething with anger and disgust.