Chapter 16) The forgotten

First comment get's the next chapter dedicated to them. And thanks for all comments and votes on the last chapter guys, really appreciate it :D

104 votes :D OMGWARD guys, i love yous :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Amelia sat , legs dangling over the edge of the TARDIS, Watching idly as the universe span slowly in front of her. She felt her father place himself next to her with a huff. she placed her head on his shoulder as they both looked out to the stars together, they way it should be.

To Amelia this felt slightly wired as the impact of today suddenly sank in like a ton of bricks. Just the night before she was living an average normal life with her foster mother in a fairly giant house and went to school like a normal child, except she wasn't normal. she was smart. extremely smart for an eleven year old and she was bullied for that. she was bullied for being smarter than all the kids in her class, even smarter than some of the teachers correcting them on numerous occasions. Bullied for claiming she had two beating hearts, for the magical tales she told. Tales of her dreams and nightmares of a mad man often accompanied with a mysterious woman, most of the time Amelia would wake up screaming in the middle of the night with tear stained cheeks, wondering why she was crying or screaming. She would forget some dreams like they never happened whereas othere's she could remember. The dreams of horrid and beautiful creatures from far away planets and a man and woman who would save the day countless times without a thanks.she could never remember their faces.

Amelia realised now that these dreams were in fact reality. lost memories. But how could she forget things like that?

At least she was in her true home in the stars now. where she belonged. At the moment it felt like she had just fell asleep and awoken from a very long slumber and everything was how she left it.

"I guess you want to find out what happened today and all those years ago, huh?" The Doctor sighed, breaking the silence. This was going to be a very long story to tell. Amelia nodded silently, still staring into space.

"It's a very long story."

"we have time, after all were in a time machine" Amelia smiled to herself.

"Right then. A very long time ago, seven years in fact, the night before you turned three. so very young. Anyway, River came to the TARDIS begging me to let her take you to earth so you could live a normal  life, as a human and be safe..."

"why?" Amelia interrupted.

"I'm getting to that now, don't be rude!" The Doctor scolded.

The Doctor sighed before continuing. " There was a prophecy that the last child of Gallifrey would be taken at the age of three by a group of Alien's called the Noiunu. Not many people know about the Noiunu's, apart from that they are a very old species that have lived for thousands of years by cloning themselves. Anyway, both me and River where scared that this was true and that the prophecy would be for filled. But we both had different views on what to do. I thought that i could protect you and keep you safe. after all, it was just a prophecy and it was most likely not to be true. whereas River wanted you to be safe, hidden away on earth. The night before you birthday we had a big fight on what to do."

"I think i remember that"

"You do?" Asked the Doctor, peering down to see Amelia. 

"Yeah, back on the Dalek ship I had this sort of...vision."

"Ahhh, that's why you spaced out."

"I spaced out?"

"yep" Said the Doctor, popping the "p".

"oh." Amelia simply said, she had never spaced out before not without knowing anyway. "Carry on." she said after a few minuets.

"Oh yes, On your birthday I was going to take you on quick, safe adventure for your present. Your pick, But River came and knocked me out..." The Doctor paused, Rubbing his jaw remembering the pain from the punch. "And took you to earth to live with someone named...Paddy? I think it was."

"Maggie" Amelia laughed.

"Right, yeah, sorry. When i woke up i went skits. I looked for you constantly but i couldn't find you. Not until I was kidnapped myself by the Dalek and met you. I din't know it was you at first."

"But how come i couldn't fully remember when i was little. I mean who could forget all this?" Amelia gestured to the TARDIS.

"when you'r little you'r gullible. so very gullible. River told me that the night she left you with Maggie that she told you that all of this was a dream. and by the looks of things you believed her. Although your brain couldn't fully forget 3 years of your life. I'm guessing you experienced unexplainable dreams and thought you had two hearts?"

Amelia laughed and nodded. "I thought i was going mad."

"when the Dalek transferred your brain it unlocked some memories. But it will take a while to remember everything."

Amelia nodded. The Doctor could tell she was getting sleepy.

At least 10 minuets of silence later the Doctor was right, she had fell asleep on his arm. He smiled and maneuvered so he could pick her up and took her to bed.

He smiled as he walked back to his room, thinking about all the places he could take her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not the best chapter, i know but it was jsut a bit of an explanation for everything :)

If you have a question just inbox me :)