chapter 6)

i don't know weather you saw but i edited the start of the story the prologue so if you wanna check that out !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?" I laughed. I looked towards the Doctor, who was looking to the ground and a tear in his eyes.

"I am not his daughter, his daughter went missing" I said, still looking at the Doctor.

" DALEKS ARE SUPREME, DALEKS DO NOT LIE!" The Dalek screamed in my face.

"WELL THEY OBVIOUSLY DO BECAUSE I AM NOT HIS DAUGHTER" I screamed back. I was scared, really scared. How can I be his daughter my  parents left me.

"BLASPHEMY!! BLASPHEMY" BLASPHEMY!" The Dalek screech, while coming closer and his whisk twitching.

"NO! Don't shoot, please don't shoot" The Doctor begged the Dalek. He was crying and he looked just as scared as me.

The blue Dalek was speeding down the white corridor, aiming it's whisk at me. It shot and the laser came flying at me.

The Doctor Tried to free from the slab that was holding him. I closed my eyes, i know the laser was coming towards me and i knew i was going to die.

I stood with my head held high, my eyes closed and waited for the impact of the laser.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short. Whoever comments first will get the next chapter dedicated to them XD sorry for any spelling mistakes/