Chapter 8)

ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the hell are we going?" Amelia asked, seriously annoyed with the Doctor and River's constant flirting comments. Yeah, her apparent 'Mother' had just saved her life but they where back to where they started...following a bloody Dalek for at least 2 hours AND STILL BEING DRAGGED BY SLABS!

"Language!" the Doctor yelled, being lead side by side River behind Amelia. Amelia rolled her eyes, it wasn't even bad language, possibly inappropriate but not bad.

"And the answer to you're question is... i don't have a clue, but i think we are about to find out" The Doctor finished.

In front of them the white Dalek had turned a corner at the end of the bright white hallways.  when they got to the corner, Amelia gasped at what she saw. It was a room of more than 40 diffrent coloured Daleks, some hovering in the high ceiling room whereas others wheeling on the floor. The room was still brightly white. In the middle of the room was a chair but this chair was more like a flat piece of metal like out of a torture chamber, the chair had straps around what Amelia thought the hands and feet would go and next to it was a Dalek. It was a very Dark blue, it's eye stalk was flopped just like the whisk and plunger. all in all the Dalek looked as if it wasn't functioning. Also there was a bunch of multicolored wires attached to the Dalek, the wires lead to being to chair obviously attach to something  Amelia, River or the Doctor couldn't see.

"PROCEED THE TRANSFORMATION!"

"Transformation? what transformation?" The Doctor asked worriedly , his face twisted in confusion.

All three where stood side by side now, facing the chair and still held back by slabs. Neither of them bothered to struggle, to try and free themselves. They where to interested by the Daleks plan and when they knew what they where up too the Doctor would save them all with one of his stupid plans... hopefully.

without another word said from the Daleks, another slab came and hooked one side of Amelia's arm and the other did the same.

"Wait w-w-what are you doing? Doctor,Doctor help me!" The slabs started to escort Amelia to the chair with her trying to back up but it was no use. The Doctor was struggling against  his slabs too.

"Its no use my love, you can't get out of this one." River said calmly.

"We have to try, she's our daughter. I've only just got her back and i'm not going to loose her again!" The Doctor yelled at River.

Amelia was still beingpulled towards the chair and she was still struggling. But it was no use Amelia was shoved onto the chair and strapped in, Something heavy was placed on her head. It had billions of wires all leading to the nonfunctional Dalek beside her.

Amelia was struggling as if her life depended on it and she had a feeling it did.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'mm so sorry it took me to upload so long :/ i get distracted dead easily. First to comment gets the next chapter dedicated to them :)