53

After the meeting the leaders of the 3 faction return to their post using telrportation circle waiting for the right time to arrive...

Evening.

Cinder- alright guys you stay here and enjoy the dance night..

Emerald- alright...

Mercury- where are you going??

Cinder- exicute the plan..i think there is something is wrong in this kingdom..and we have to act as fast as we can. And report to mistress...

Mercury- what about leonardo??

Cinder- now that you mention him i didn't see him..i don't know what happen to him but ohhh well...nevermind him..

Mercury nodded and cinder walk went to cct..

CCT AREA

Cinder has reach the cct wearing mask to cover her self unknown to her  the three former criminals are watching her...

Cinder- guys i've reach the cct and it seems it was left wide open no guards..

Mercury- typical ozpin had too much confident on him..

Emerald- what a dumb move..just do the plan and were out of here boss..

Cinder- alright..

Cinder immediately put her scroll and hack the computer..

After her mission  eas complete she laugh like a madwoman who went crazy..and she immediately exit the cct and return to the dance hall..

Once she return to her croonies she was happy to steal the information of vales weakness..

Cinder-lets go out job here is done..

Emerald- finally...

The 3 criminals went to a  forest and cinder open a portal bound to grimmland. Unknown to them kuroka was watching the. And relay a message..

Kuroka-base they are off..

Ozpin- return kuroka good job..

Kuroka- affirmative..

Neo- sir she take the bait with them...

Ozpin- good job neo all of you return to base and enjoy your self our job is done. Next move is raven

Neo- okay...

Kuroka- roger that...

Neo and kuroka end the call..

GRIMM LAND

The 3 reach the grimmland salem and her cronnies

Cinder- my lady we have successfully hack the cct..

Salem- splendid cinder..did the supernaturals found your  cover..

Cinder- no ma'am but what is a supernatural??

Salem- leonardo didn't tell you??

Cinder- no ma'am we haven't seen leonardo after the ceremony..

Salem- i see very well.. supernaturals is the term that is attribute of non physical entities. Such as demons and gods. And they have the abilities by using magic and any extra ordinary  petception..

Cinder- i see..no maam we don't encounter them..beacon is wide open...

Rezivm- are you sure about that brat..

Cinder- who the hell are you!!!

Rezivm- i am rezivm livan lucifer..of the leader og the terrorist group called khaos bregide along with me is eulcid lucifuge...we are also a member of the supernatural being..and i am a higj ranking demon..