44

Qrow- woah what a giant mut you have vali...

Vali- as we said. This mut is no ordinary..fenrir is a god slaying wolf..he was belong to the other faction..

Qrow- woah he has powers too..

Vali- that my friend is a secret..and it seems alex is alone there i guess i will let fenrir stay in your barracks. And besides he will be a great help to you guys..

Before  qrow could reply fenrir howls and growl and vali knows fenrir turns into aggressive wolf..

Issei- someone is watching us..

Vali- go get em fenrir..

Fenrir  runs to the bush and attack the unknown people..

After several minutes fenrir arrive from the bushes dragging a person that everyone knows who was fenrir dragging.

Adam- hey let go of me you damn mut..

Vali- sigh~ fenrir let go of him he is friendly..

Fenrir  let go adam..

Adam- damn mut..

Team NPR  release their weapon and prepare for a fight..

Vali- what are you doing h8ding in the bush??

Adam- hiding because i saw some spy of atlas in the city..roaming around..

Vali- how the hell did those spies get inside the barrier??

Adam approach vali and give him a note and adam knows who was a traitor..

Vali- hoohh~ and i guess we have a traitor here..

Adam nodded..

Vali- i see...we will talk about this..and sorry for my mutt hehehe..and uhh that dog was fenrir..

Adam- you have a wolf as a pet..

Vali- yeah...

Adam- damn that wolf has an iron jaw...where did you get that mutt..

Vali- well he bolngs from the norse faction..and don't worry he is tamed one i have a chain that can bind him..

Adam- for a small wolf this guy have sure he has a power..

Kuroka- because he has..and this was his mask..fenrir is a humongus wolf and a god slaying wolf..hehehehehe..

Vali- hehehe and he will stay with you..he is the one who track you down not us..fenrir is a big help for you...

Adam- can't argue with that...look at me my uniform was shattered because of that mutt of yours..but thanks nice to meet you fenrir..and blake..

Blake- sup adam..how was the grunts..

Adam- they are doing fine thank you very much..

Adam- by the way ozpin  called me to bring you the news and to get thr brat of yours jaune.

Nora- why you want to take our future leader!!!

Jaune- so glynda and ozpin knew that alex will join the military??

Adam- yeah...he called me before the wolf attack me..

Jaune- i see...so how was your life after you join the forces??

Adam- we've been good..but as usual we are also stealing some of the atlas supplies..

Jaune- fufufufuf..ironwood always sending some supplies for his soldier out in the border..fufufufu..

Adam- any way the vytal festival is near. And we can't let our guard down..we don't know if atlas will attack during the festival.. and we can't trust  haven academy..