28

Meanwhile

Ren- pyrrha let's have a breakfast.

Pyrrha- no! I can't face many people with my current looks!!

Ren- we have to pyrrha.

Nora- and we promise that ee will find who did this to you...

Ren- it was jaune's doing !!

Pyrrha- but we don't have any evidence to prove..

Nora- we saw everything pyrrha..you were glowing that time we saw you..

Ren- he said that he gives pyrrha a boost nora so we can't point that it was him all along.

Nora- pyrrha you are not the only one who looses a hair..even yang loose a hair too i saw that she was bald too..

Ren- but it was her doing first..or may be that is the side effect that jaune kick her into a portal..

Nora- i too fell in that portal but why i didn't got bald like her...

Ren- we can't point if it's really jaune did it..nora..please just close your mouth..when we see him.

Nora- bu- fine!! We should go to the headmaster may be he has an answer..pyrrha!! Lets go.

Pyrrha- fine..

The NPR team went to find the headmaster.

Meanwhile

Sona glynda and ophis returns to beacon and report the events of what happen to vale.

Glynda- headmaster the town suffered damages headmaster and there are no death's or injury..only run down building.

Sona- everything in vale looks like the event back at yhe underworld my sir. Sirzechs..if it's not bad. it's worst my lord vale is like a wasteland now.

Sirzechs- it's just rare for great red to show his full power..

Glynda- how long did you experience his full capacity?

Sirzechs- hundreds or thousand years ago..

Ophis- great red usially traveling to any dimensions. Red didn't interract to any humans or supernaturals. I was shock to hear that he has a mate now..

Sirzechs- you are not alone ozpin..in all my years in living i was extremely shock that the dragon god has a mate.

Ophis- it's good that baka red found a mate. And i guess introduction must be held..i am OPH-

Jaune- OPHIS THE OROUBOROUS loli dragon.that i kick her ass thousands of years ago.

The whole student was paled to see another dragon i remnant..

Yang- this midget is a dragon!!

Jaune- a dragon god non the less baldy!!! As for you midget don't do anything stupid in my turf...or else..

Ophis- i don't intend to do that.

Jaune- and this little midget is also the leader of the terrorist group called khaos brigade. But i am thinking why did you create it??

Ophis- because i want to retain my silence...

Jaune- and i give you your space Ophis..but why did you leave the terrorist group that you created..

Ophis- it's because my former group betrayed me they use my power for my own selfish gain...specially rezivm and eulcid.

Jaune- and what did they want?

Ophis- they want to revive the evil dragons and inseal trihexa...

Jaune- and they found how to unseal it??