47

Base of ozpin.

The time has come for the vale's armed forces to do their job all citizen of vale stop their job and watching the live feed and the school ground was filled with many students to watch the event..

Base

Ozpin- the time has come gather the men..

Tai- yes sir!! All men assemble!!!

The entire fleet was arrange and ready..

Ozpin- alright men! Count off!!

Tai- lightning team all present sir!!

Soldier 1- gundam team all armed and ready sir!!

Issei- red dragon emperor ready for action!!

Vali- white dragon emperor lock and loaded!!

Issei- you don't have a gun dumbass!!

Vali- shut it!! Moron!!

Jaune- sigh~ why this two never change...

Weiss- atleast they break the tension...

Ozpin- fufufufu...alright boys show tour visitor who you are..

Issei- alright!! Ddraig let's roll!! Balance breaker!!

Ddraig- yes!!! welsh dragon balance breaker!!!!

Not my video

Vali- alright albion our turn!! Balance break

At vali's commamd vali release his wings and start flying in a blinding speed

Albion- VANISHING DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!!!

         Not my video

ironwood- impossible!! How can they have that power!! Those tech they have belongs to atlas!!!

Ironwood is now standing in a stage with a rope on his neack and his hands were tie by a cuff and rope..

Ozpin- ohhh james~ those armors are not their technology..they were born with that kind of power!! Their armors are not just any armors that you created..theor armors and weapons are the manifestation of a dragon's soul who was sealed with them..and i didn't made that weapon or armors...oum made it for them...you cant replicate that armor they have...too bad they are not belong to you...and good bye james...your fate was sealed.. by my hands...

Ironwood- once the remaining kingdom will hear this they will coming for your head!!! You hear me!!!!

Ozpin- i hear you..but the question is?? Can they defeat my strongest warrior??? You only see those three but in reality those three are not alone...team emperor of vale are the first huntsman who consist multiple people...and all of them have a godly power.  But i won't tell who or what they are~ each and everyone of them can slay an army...and each and one of them posses a powrful weapon that no one can top them...as of now watch the destruction of your kingdom...