11

After they finish eating both blake and issei return to beacon academy but before they enter the academy blake told issei that thwy should go to a cliff. And issei follow her..

Issei- so uhh blake where are we going??

Blake- uhh we should goninto a cliff..well you know.

Issei- to meet ddraig??

Blake nodded..

Once they arrive at the cliff  the two face each other..

Issei- now blake sit down and close your eyes..

Blake follows issei instruction. And issei use the boosted gear and point the his index finger and touch blakes fore head..

Mindscape

Blake- where am i??? Hello!!!

Ggggrrrooowwwwlll

Blake hears a growl and shocked to see green eyes infront of her..

Ddraig- greetings!!!

Ddraigs voice boomed and a torrent of blazing inferno infront of her. She was extremely shock to see a 50 ft red dragon in front of her

 She was extremely shock to see a 50 ft red dragon in front of her

( not my photo )

Blake- a- a d-dragon!!

Ddraig- greetings i am ddraig and i am issei's partner ms blake!!!

Blake- how did you know my name??

Ddraig- hahahaha!! No need to fear me...i know your name because i can hear or see..we are in issei's mind scape..i can hear his thougjts and i can see what he can see...

Blake- i see..good to see you ddraig..

Ddraig- so you took a liking on my partner!! Hehehehe

Blake blush madly to hear ddraigs booming voice..

Ddraig- don't worry i can see what are your intents..to my partner. And i know both of you shares some problems and want to share each other..relax the brat has a good heart i can asure you..i know him since his birth..he may be a huge pervert but he is no liar..and i can hear your heart pounding..hehehehe

Blake was blushing madly much to ddraigs amuse..

Ddraig- blake....what is your intent tonmy partner???

Blake- well he is nice guy and cute too. And he is the only one who didn't even care whobi really was..

Ddraig- fufufufu that's issei of you ask me..of all my years living in this damn prison he is the only one who treats me like his own brother..so you don't have any evil inyent to him or use hos power?? For your self??

Blake- no i never put that in my mind..he has a bad experience in his past and i don't want to add some salt into his wound..

Ddraig- i see...and i know what you and your friends to the dragon god..