10

After class has ended team rby was in their room along with pyrrha ren and nora when someone is knocking on their door. Ruby who opens the door and it reveals the red dragon emperor..

Ruby- hello your issei right?? The red dragon emperor??

Issei- yeah i am..may i ask where is blake??

Ruby raise an eye brow..

Ruby- uhh she was here...ohh by the way where are your companion

Issei- well they train weiss...don't know where they are..

Ruby- and they leave you alone??

Issei- well i'm not yet fully healed..you know dragon's fall desease...hehehehe

Ruby- fufufufu yeah..i'm sorry..ohh by the way can i be your new friend??

Issei- you sure??? But why??

Ruby- well-

Issei- ahh i know the reason...boss told me that you were his first friend but you betray him is that right???

Ruby- yyyyeah about that...

Issei- fufufufu don't worry about that great red is different..he is not human in the first place he doesn't know about human nature..hehe

Ruby- what about you??

Issei- hehehe i'm a normal human before i was a dragon..heheh so i can understand human nature than him..and i know you were pure and innocent hehehe don't worry about that..

Ruby- oh don't worry..oh right wait here i'll go get blake..

Ruby went to get blake.

Yang- rubes whose on the door..

Ruby- ohh the red dragon emperor he is looking for blake..

The rest of the team was looking to blake.

Blake- uhh why is he looking for me??

Ruby- i dunno..

Yang- let him in rubes..

Ruby- okay... red dragon come in..

Issei went inside the room..

Issei- uhhh hello guy good eve..

Yang- sup! You looking for blakey here.

Issei- yeah. I'm looking for blake..

Blake (blushing )- yeah why are you looking for me??

Issei- well are you available tonight?? If you don't mind i want to invite you to go in the city..

Blake( blushing)- before i can answer where are the others..

Issei- they are with bosslady they train her..as for the location i don't know..

Blake( blushing)- why did they leave you alone..

Issei- me and my partner still in no condition to traon..i'll tell you later..bossman said i'll join once i'm 100 % in condition..my partner is still knock out..due on my situation..

Blake ( blushing )- very well..wait here i'll change..

Issei- oh i'll just wait on the door it's rude for me to disturb your gathering together..i'm sorry..

Ren- it's fine..

Issei nodded. While blake change his clothes..

Yang- so~ red dragon how was your tour??

Issei- it's fine..but i ride on great red 's back because my wings is un available for now..

Ruby- uhh can you breath a fire like jaune??