7

Jaune and weiss arrive at beacon academy jaune open a portal  of ylthe dimensional gap while weiss is going to her team room.

RWBY DORM

Weiss knock the room and ruby open it..

Ruby- weiss!!!!

Weiss- hey ruby..

Ruby- you cameback to us?? I thought you were jaune's room.

Weiss- no. He went home he had to check someone..

Rubu- come inside.

Weiss went inside the other girls saw her and they were shock.

Yang- so weiss-scream did jaune dump. You..

Weiss- no he went home. To check his old friends..he told me to stay here for the night..

Yang- weiss can we talk.

Weiss- what is it??

Yang-  did you and jaune have a private moment in a lovely hotel.

Weiss- why do you care..

Yang- ohhh nothing it's just-

Weiss- sigh!  What if we did it??

Yang- your 17 weiss..

Weiss- does it matter yang...my v card is already lost months ago. And you know who stole it..

The girls was blushing madly to hear weiss confession..

Weiss- and besides my mam got me impregnated so be it.. even i go8nh to drop out...i'm not like pyrrha to tell a lie just keep her self clean...

Blake- how do you know pyrrha lie??

Weiss- jaune knows pyrrha and her fiancè doing something in jaune's bed. While the 2 were not around..

Blake- pyrrha said that they didn't do anything..

Weiss-  they did...she just lie..

Yang- jaune is lying..he is blackmailing them..

Weiss- yang people like jaune can do anything.
And you saw it in your self. Dragons can belarely do anything. But lying is not one of them. Because it was taboo on their kind..

Ruby- how do you know that we are following you

Weiss- we saw you on the bullhead..that bullhead took a wrong course ruby..tgat is why jaune go faster than the speed of sound...

Ruby- oh.....

Yang- weiss we all know that we are humans.. i want you to drop your relationship for jaune..

Weiss raise her eyebrow.

Weiss- why would i do that???

Yang- ruby is inlove with him..she got the first dibs before you..

Weiss- and yet he choose me...even pyrrha has an advantage. yet i still manage to capture him.. my question is if i drop my relationship with jaune can ruby manage to tame him?? When he is on the rampage??? We all know the legends of dragons..and we all know how dragon can big..they are not grimms who is a mindless creature..

Yang- dragons are just myth weiss..

Weiss- did you see his wings?? And how many wings he have??

Yang- yeah we saw him. He is a bat faunus and he has 4 wings..

Weiss- and had you see a bat faunus have a wing the same height as him???

Blake- yang there is no bat fsunus who had that wing..