24

After the the short waiting some of the teacher arrive in dr. Ooblek's room.

Jaune- any way seems some of the teacher was here. It seems our realm history shall be discuss. And how vali is a prince.

The teacher nod.

Jaune- very well. We will start before the supernatural great war. Thousands of years ago. God created the entite universe in just 7 days. Even angels was also created.

Ozpin- you mean to say that time devils didn't exist??

Jaune- indeed..but one day god's favorite angel named lucifer morningstar.

Yang- wait it doesn't make sense!! Vali is a devil!!! And this lucifer is an angel!!!

Jaune- lucifer is the first arch angel and the most beautiful angel that god created!!! And out of all arch angel! Lucifer morningstar is the strongest!! Before michael was born!!!

Glynda- you mean to say vali is-

Jaune- vali is the true devil king after his great grand father passed away!!..

Ruby- but why did vali didn't take a throne..

Vali- because i am a half breed. My father is a pure devil and my mother is a human..

Jaune- any way..lucifer rebels against his own creator. And god cast him out in heaven and becomes the first fallen angel..

Ruby- what is fallen angel??

Jaune- it is an angel who sided with lucifer him self..vali your great grand father is also a master in decieving. Lucifer recruits millions of angels to rebel against god..but! After their fall. Lucifer went down to the underworld along with the others. And their angel wings was burned and becomes a bat like wings..

Vali- now i know gramps becomes a devil. You mean to say michael gabriel and the others are my relatives.

Jaune- yes...you and the other angels are blood related..even azazel is also your uncle..or grand father.

Vali- i see.

Port.- azazel??

Vali- my father figure.

Jaune- azazel adopted vali. Because vali experience a traumatic abuse from his parents and his grand father.

Port- who is thebyoung lad's grand father.

Jaune- the first born of lucifer morning star and lilith. Goes by the name rezivm livan lucifer. That man is vali's grand father. When the grand father of vali heard the news about vali's sacred gear  that bastard start to abuse vali and escape until azazel found him and raise vali him self. Despite being a leader of the fallen angel.

port-oh my! But what is a fallen angel??

Jaune- a fallen angel is also an angel cast out in heaven. Unlike  lucifer. Those fallen angels serves as watchers of god led by azazel him self they called them as gregori. Fallen angels commit a sin of lust. Some angels commited a sin and they  have  a child between humans and angels. Those child are called nephilem but god disn't like it. So the rest of the angels cast out from heavenand their angel wings becomes black.

Port- but how is azazel becomes a fallen angel.

Jaune- azazel is a pervert. And angels needs to be pure in heart and soul.

Port- i see...

Ozpin- now it's clear to me..but a fallen angels have the same power as pure angels??

Jaune- yes..even they are cast out from heaven still they are angels. And azazel is the strongest fallen angel. And he is a tactical genius.