35

BEACON HANGAR

azazel- well then this type of steel is still useable i can use magic to reform and refit it all and modify all in just a small amout of time. But this typd of bullhead that atlas given to you are really out dated and i can predict atlas has a new type of model that is why they given this out dated junk to you..

Serafall- how far is atlas from here??

Ozpin- on this bullhead we can make there in 4 days..but whrn atlas will be here only 1 day travel..

Azazel- sigh. It's clearly atlas is playing you a fool they are showing to you how powerful they are..

Ozpin- i hate to admit it but you were right..

Serafall- what a joke of a kingdom. Anyway once the new secret aircraft you have atlas will game over because f 35 lightning is no joke

Ozpin- from the specification i learn it is indeed powerfull.

Serafall- i can bet that azazel will install an atomic bomb.

Ozpin- is it dangerous??

Serafall- extremely dangerous. In our history the western country in our world almost  got eradicated using atomic bomb and it was written to any history books. Over time the etomic bomb becomes stronger and stronger who knows how many live will be lost when an atomic bomb shall be deploy again..

Kuroka- that is the only time when we last saw or heard the atomic bomb was  hit japan.

Ozpin- that kind of bomb is really dangerous..

Kuroka- indeed..and the new aircraft can cary an atomic bomb too..that is why azazel want's your guys to train and study harder because that aircraft is no joke..in our world the f 35 is dominating the skies. There are no other fighter aircraft can dominate the f 35..

Azazel- the f 35 sure carry a heavy payload but that is not all  that aircraft has a hidden machine gun and a lot of bullets. I don't know  about atlas have that kind of weaponry. And i suggest to keep it well hidden.

Ozpin- indeed so shall we return to the academy

Azazel- can we go to the team emperors room.

Ozpin- ahh the biggest dorm and the most off limits  too..

Azazel- yeah. Dragons can be secretive at all times..no one dares to enter on their de. Hahaha how many students attempt to enter to their dorm..

Ozpin- none it's a miracle that jaune's old team have a go to enter..

Azazel- indeed..

Ozpin- alright guys please we should go to the team emperors dorm..

The supernatural- hai!!

Azazel- you three bring my tools and go to the team emperors dorm.

Npr obey's  the order

Raven- hello ozpin.

Ozpin- hello raven so how was the transfer..

Raven- it went well. As for the tribe. It was totally disband permanently..

Ozpin- alright and rsven i want yku to enroll in my academy again to becone the first airfoce pilot.

Raven- who is with me??

Ozpin- tai qrow summer will be on the other side training too and you.

Raven- i see..

Ozpin- and you have a new toy to play.

Raven- ohh~ do tell??

Ozpin- azazel will give us 4 of his super powerful aircraft. And atlas had no idea that their kingdom is in deep trouble. Because that aircraft is a stealth one and can carry a lot of bombs and a lot of bullets.