55

Morning has arrive and ozpin heard that they capture the 4 criminals of salem the 3 faction leaders was present and they went to the holding cell.

Ozpin- hello ladies and gentle men.

Cinder- what do you want.

Azazel- heh even before you die your tongue is sharp...

Mercury- who the f*ck are you??

Azazel- azazel one of the supernatural being.. and here with me is michael and gabriel..and here is sirzechs lucifer the former king of demon..

Mercury- funny we also have a lucifer in our side.

Sirzechs- rezivm livan lucifer huh...that coward reach this place also along with eulcid lucifuge..

Emerald- how do you know the...

Sirzechs- ooohh~ it's just like we fougjt him before~ and he can't win against me alone~ plus he run along with his tail on his back~  hehehehe he can't handle me and my power alone that is why he steal the holy grail on the vampire queen..and use it as his own~

The 3 were shock to hear sirzechs words...

Azazel- you have no idea who are you meaaing with...my buddy sirzechs here is the strongest demon alive..even you boss rezivm is nothing compare to my buddy here..hehehehe that is why he is running away everytime they fight during the civil war....you brats are still in your 20's and 30's..while the most of us here are more experienced and war veteran than you~  hahahaha as we know ozpin and salem are still 700 years old while the 4 of us are thousand years ago...hahahaha supernatural stuff is cool huh...so do you have any last word~

Cinder- f*ck you...our mistress and goddess will save us from you!!

Sirzechs- pppffff bwahahahahaha!!! Do you think she is safe when great red will attack the grimm land...hahaha

Cinder- we have dragons too!! So your god is nothing to-

Gabriel- so rezivm  have the evil dragons huh and i bet he has apophis the biggest dragon..but no matter how big apophis is..he is nothing compare to great red...wanna know why because great red is a dragon god the first dragon exist before dragon god ophis was born..so good luck because great red will be facing off all your allies..even rezivm feared great red too..sigh~ and i will pray for your soul...and have eternal rest...

Ozpin- so my lords and ladies the 9th circle is ready??

Sirzechs- everything is ready and set. We are waiting for great red to attack grimmland...

Azazel- well knowing him he might going to play first...and i hope your kingdom is shock proof...

Michael- no need to threaten them azazel we angels will take care the damage...

Emerald use her illusion but failed..

Azazel- using yoir illusion wont work on us girly..

Azazel use his magic and emerald was shock to see azazel use his magic to look like salem..

Azazel- look at me i'm salem~

Sirzechs use the same trick too..

Mercury- this couldn't happening!! Only emerald can use illusion..

Azazel- ohhh come on all supernatural can use illusion magic hehehehe

Sirzechs- hey azazel how do i loo- ouch!!!

Sirzechs was  smack on the head by grayfia..

Sirzechs- ohh come on i'm just having fun..

Grayfia- you can have your fun soon dear..