9

The next day

Issei- woah!! This is si big!!

Vali- issei hust don't get too excited i know you are eager to roam around the school..

Jaune - let him enjoy the view vali...

Weiss- fufufufufufu...

The entire student who were present in the cafèteria saw 3 good looking boys and weiss. All of them are in full blown blush to see the 3 handsome boys with weiss..

Coco- oh my~ are those 3 boys were new students?~

Velvet( blushing )-i- i guess so.....but that red hair man..pyrrha said that he is jaune him self?~ but those two..

Coco- well lets ask them..

Coco and velvet approach the 4 persons..

Coco- well hello there hotstuff

Jaune- whay now adele..

Coco- are you really jaune arc..

Jaune- what if i am. Do you have a problem with me???

Coco- no my bunbun here wants to thanks to you for saving her..from cardin..

Jaune- so the rabbit drcide to give a thanks~ heh big deal....that rabbit is a reject..she is a sophomore yet afraid to her junior pathetic...

Coco- careful hotstuff you might gonna-

Jaune- do you think i care..about ypir threat?? You don't even help me when i got bullied..sheesh some senior you are..

Velvet- calm down jaune i know i'm not strong such as you and i'm sorry..

Jaune- pfff.. what a load of crap..out of my way faunus...i regret that i save you from cardin...

Velevet was in a verge of tears to hear that jaune is giving her a cold shoulder..the 3 dragons walk away while weiss decide to stay..

Weiss- sigh~ i'm sorry ladies..

Coco- no problem weiss i understand how he treats us. We are at fault too. We can't blame him..

Weiss- sigh~ coco jaune is not that angry..

Coco- i really do regret that we aren't able to defend him weiss..it's just i was shock..so tell me weiss is he really jaune arc...

Weiss- sigh yeah he is jaune..

Velvet- so he decide to go back in class??

Weiss- he will comeback next week with his team.. as of this moment they will train them selves including me in close quarter combat..those 2 in him is also comming headmaster ozpin got them enter without the transcript..

Coco- it seems they were so special.

Weiss- they were..those 3 are the emperors of beacon.

Coco- how strong they can be..

Weiss- they were incredible strong..jaune will be the one give those two a familiarization..after that they will train..

Coco- do you know where they donna train??

Weiss-.i don't know where..they didn't told me..i will also come with them..

Coco saw weiss ring..

Coco- ohhh~ is that a ring weiss.. and is a wedding ring too..

Weiss- yeah. I got married.

Coco- hhhoo~ who is the lucky guy??? Is it neptune??

Weiss- i got married to jaune himself...