46

The next morning ozpin called the 3 dragons...

Jaune- you called us??

Ozpin- yes i did..i want to inform you that we are ready to attack atlas..all innocent citizen was evacuated..and i plan to abduct ironwood..

Jaune- nice so what is the plan..

Ozpin- i will use all the tech available loaded with 1 atomic bomb.. i will destroy the main base.

Vali- what about the council??

Ozpin- they can die..and i will be the one who will gonna end ironwood's life..

Issei- i understand...

Ozpin- listen i want you two to join them i know atlas still have bullheads and robots hiding..make them surrender if not you have a go signal..and jaune stay here..i bet salem is watching...

Jaune- alright...this is gonna be a bang...

Ozpin- alright..we will start tonight..as for you two abduct ironwood later.

Jaune- where we will gonna meet??

Ozpin- we all going to meet in the hangar..ohh!! I forgot ti tell you what are we going to do to atlas will be live feed...even the execution..this should be a warning for them to not mess with us..

Jaune- nice...very well we should ho to the base camp let me see what those 3 stoogies are working with..

Ozpin nodded..

The 3 dragons arrive in the base camp they see that the military were busy while fenrir is guarding pyrrha..

Issei- it seem's you were all busy huh..

Soldier- yeah we were checking averything everything is working fine before we set to atlas...

Vali- and what the hell that rope doing in the center of  the stage??

Soldier- ohhh!! It's for her...

Vali- hoh~ is this necessary to show this to her??? The mistral council didn't show up and even her parent didn't show up..

Soldier- true..but who know..if she will be spared oh well...who knows next time there is another person who will be hanged.

Vali- and here i thought firing squad or guillotine  would be enough..

Jaune- pff..guillotine would be quick death...

Soldier- what is a guillotine sir??

Jaune- guillotine, instrument for inflicting capital punishment by decapitation, introduced into France in 1792. The device consists of two upright posts surmounted by a crossbeam and grooved so as to guide an oblique-edged knife, the back of which is heavily weighted to make it fall forcefully upon (and slice through) the neck of a prone victim.

Issei- that kind of tools existed in the middle ages back in our world.  But it was stop using for a very long time..

Jaune- using guillotine for her is just mean a quick death....

Soldier- hmmn  true guillotine will be a quick death..uhhmm sir..why don't we create 1??

Jaune- why??

Soldier- sir because most of the kingdom are full of them selves..i have a feeling that after we shot down atlas many of the kingdom will find a way to top us...

Jaune- interesting please i like to hear a story..

Soldier- sir some of the kingdom are wearing a mask just to ally us in the near future..and one of them is mistral..that kingdom are well known as a pet of atlas.