38

Dxd world

After meal time sirzechs give them a tour to the rating  game academy and they are in awe when they saw how modern the school was..

Lucifer- tell me child this is the only one that you owbed??

Sona- no my lord i also owned the kuoh town in japan

Lucifer- woah! That area was owned by shinto faction.

Sona- well we are rented there so that i can learn how to lead the people..but now i am the official owner of kuoh town because the shinto trust me so much after the seige.

Mazekeen- you were under attack but why you didn't call us? Or perhaps you didn't know that we exist??

Sona- we didn't know that you exist because the elders forbids that your existence should be written but that time of the seige the entire faction. Help us to defeat the terrorist group.

Lucifer- those ungrateful insects how could they do that!!!! 

Sirzechs- not only that my lord they also bend the rules that you set before your time of sealing..and they become more corrupt and they are the one who set any  rules and they are the one who rules the underworld and we maou's are their puppet so that their dirty job were covered and we are the one who are the fall guys..

Lucifer was so furious  to what sirzechs claims.

Sirzechs- i have written it on the reports  that i written.

Lucifer- did they know that i am here.

Serafall- no they didn't because their territory were well hidden they just send us the reports..while they are sitting thwir ass and have a good time while we are working our ass off day and night..

Lucifer- thank you serafall.. sirzechs summon the current maou on the next few days..

Sirzechs- hai..

Lucifer- now shall we continue the tour..

The devils continue their tour around the city..

Remnant

After they save the family of the deserted atlas soldier they were glad that they are safe and they agree to join.

Ozpin- hehehe atlas lost some men good thing they agreed to our mission.

Azazel- well we are lucky that those are deserted soldiers..

Jaune- they will set a hidden camp for the vale's special force..as bikuo report he didn't spot any atlas loyalist even kuroka..

Ozpin- yeah it was a false alarm..

Azazel- welp i should get going now i have to inspect some parts of the bullhead if i can modify them.

Jaune- ohh i just retrieve the android hehehe can you buold a robot that was very famous in japan??

Azazel- aha!! Now that you mention it hehe why dont we train the soldiers who will pilot a robot called gundam??

Ozpin- gundam?? Is it like a robot like atlas have??

Azazel- hehehehe~ yes i can magically build it hehe but the core is i will have to build it back home..

Ozpin- i see..

Azazel- atlas claims to have all the latest technology. Well let us see my technology..hehehe

Jaune- game over for atlas..

Ozpin- indeed..well then it seems you are tired you can rest now..

Azazel- nah~ supernatural's don't need any rest we will continue to roam around if this is the real deal..