34

As the time they are waiting glynda re arrange the table for team npr and yang and ruby. Until an elevator rings and revealing team npr.

Pyrrha- you call us headmaster.

Ozpin- sit down on the center..

Nora- who are these people headmaster??

Ozpin- it will be explain later and they want your answers now sit down on that chair..

Pyrrha and the rest follow the instruction and they are very nervous because plenty of people staring at them.

Ren- it seem's that we are about to be judge..

Pyrrha- y-yeah but those people i didn't see them they are new..

Nora- i think  this people are came from jaune's world.

Azazel( serious)- it's because we are from another  world. And yes we are jaune's people we came here to question you  what happen to him..

Nora- it seem's he was an important being i-

Serafall ( serious)- silence! He is important to our world we came here to question you. And let us see if you are deserve to punish or not..i want your answer and make sure it was a honest one..

Nora- headmaster..

Ozpin- i'm sorry miss valkyrie once the supernatural arrive here my authority is automatically off.. and once you three  are found guilty i'm sorry i have to kick you out..so answer them truthfully.

NPR NODDED

After a few minutes more team emperor  arrive along with sona's peerage winter weiss blake and ruby..

Crom- all rise!!

The 3 faction rise on their seat..

Crom- kneel to great red!!

The 3 faction kneel down infront of everybody much to shock of npr and strq..

Jaune- you may rise and be seated..

Crom- rise and seat!!

Ozpin- miss rose sit down with team npr..

Ruby obey ozpins order and to her shock ruby saw her mother..

Ruby- m-mom!!

Summer- sit down young lady!!

Ruby follows the order..

Sona- sister..

Serafall- sister you and i have a talk later okay..please stand on my back..

Sona obey's serafall's action..

Jaune- vali go to azazel  issei go with your parents.

The two dragon emperors obey's the order.

Ozpin- lord great red please bring miss yang xiao long here.

Great red summon a portal  and grab yang. Team strq were shock to see jaune's ability.

After a moment yang appeared batter and bruise.

Yang- what the! Arc! Yoy little piece of shit!  I will gonna kill you!!!

Jaune- well go on! Show your true colors xiao long..specially infront of your parents..

Yang-'s eye went wide to see summer tai and raven.

Ozpin- miss xiao long sit down beside your sister..

Yang- hmpf!! This isn't over arc..

Jaune- yeah! Yeah!  What ever after this meeting i will throw you out again..

high school dxd in rwby On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara