8

The next day

Ozpin office

Ozpin is busy on his paperworks when a portal was open..

Ozpin- a portal??

Jaune- greetings ozpin..

Ozpin- ahh mister arc good day..

Jaune- indeed..i came here to inform you that the 2 boys are ready..

Ozpin- very well..can i see the boys..

Jaune nodded

Jaune- vali, issei you may enter..

After the 2 boys went out to the portal..

( NOT MY PICTURES )

( NOT MY PICTURES )

Jaune- head master i would like you to meet the red dragon emperor issei hyoudou. His weapon is the soul of the red dragon ddraig his ability is to boost him self or transfer his ability to the person he choose every 10 seconds..and he is the current holder of the dragon slaying sword ascalon...and ddraig introduce your self.

Ddraig- greetings head master i am ddraig. Obe of the heavenly dragon who resides to issei hyoudou..i am the one who give him all his abilities...he posses ..as great red explain to me about this initiation you can see our moves..and aside from that. My partner's new ability called divide. It was not strong as my counter part because my partners original ability is to boost..

Ozpin- greetings mr hyoudou and red dragon ddraig. I understand and i'm excited to see what you can do..

Issei- greetings head master i'm issei hyoudou. Ise for short..i'm glad to see you sir..

Ozpin- so mr hyoudou are you intersted for being an huntsman..

Issei- great red told me about the basic meaning sir of the huntsman..but my transcript might not valid.

Ozpin- no need to fear mr hyoudou. I am the headmaster here. I can approve any students who is willing to join and save the innocent from being harm...so are you willing to start a new life and making new friends...and to train here to discover a new ability??