Chapter 41

Taehyung could not keep his hands off his wife. Not that he was constantly ravishing her, although they did find plenty of opportunities to intimately tangle together. But from the moment he arrived home to the moment he left again, he had to have his hands on her somehow. He was totally infatuated. And as she became even more accustomed to his overwhelming affection she was becoming a bit more confident and slightly less shy in his company.

Taehyung was a very happy man. The exhaustion that was weighing him down seemed to lift. He felt renewed purpose in his work, now viewing it as more than a job but also a way to provide for Clara and make her proud. Everyone could tell that Taehyung had brightened considerably. He'd returned to chatting and joking with staff and encouraging the overall team. Considering his relationship was still a secret to all but the closest of his team there was a lot of gossip going around the company about what might have happened. But the prevailing guess was that he might have found a girlfriend or had just gotten a big break for an undisclosed tv drama. And it was generally left at that.

Clara had talked to her employer and asked to reduce her hours. They agreed but only if she was willing to work extra hours during busy times. That seemed like a good compromise so she happily agreed.

Even in the first few weeks both of them were beginning to better understand how to be a married couple. Most notably both of them quickly transitioned how they made decisions. A month ago Clara would have considered her job as fully her own. She might have asked Taehyung's opinion, but it was simply a datapoint not a deciding factor. Now that they were a permanent team she considered him a partner in such large decisions. And he was treating her the same, asking her opinion about everything from upcoming opportunities to what she thought of different hair styles.

Clara particularly thrived in this new relationship. Knowing he always was, and always would be fully invested in her best interests offered her renewed self-confidence. She also knew if anything went wrong Taehyung would be there to catch her and help fix it.

Taehyung remained busy, but he always seemed to take the time to notice small details. When Clara first moved in, her lotion was running low. She hadn't mentioned it, but a few days later a box arrived for her containing both a replacement of her current bottle and a few other brands she might like to try. And when Taehyung had to leave early in the morning he would write her sweet notes sealed with promises of how he planned to greet her when he returned. These notes often caused her to blush first, then squeal in excitement.

Clara also now had full access to his calendar. Really seeing his schedule was eye opening. It was absolutely packed! But seeing everything laid out gave her new opportunities to suggest times she might stop by the company for a visit, still under the guise of seeing Namjoon of course, or follow him on a night he would be out of town.

Overall married life was very, very good. And after only three months together Clara had confirmed that she had news that was only going to make Taehyung even happier.

They were going to have a baby.