15- 74%

Stevie finished work early and realised as she was walking home that she would have the whole mess to clear up. Luckily for her, she saw her brother at the door with some rubbish in his hands.

"How was your shift?" He asked as Stevie walked close to the entrance of their house.

"Fine, not too hard. They let me go early because they're doing some cleaning because of the storm. What about you? What happened in the lighthouse?"

"Well you're right, he's a creepy guy," John B sighed, knowing that the lighthouse was a bust, "we didn't really find anything. But I was arrested so now Kie's dad is pissed at me, Ward found out about the Scuba gear, probably from Sarah, so I got fired, the square groupers found me and chased me through town until I got electrocuted, Peterkin found me and I had to give the compass over"

"Jesus," was all Stevie could say. "It's been a heck of a day."

The siblings smiled at each other before looking at the colossal mess in front of them, "What is our luck, hey?"

"Yeah," Stevie sighed, "also can we bury Rooster"

"Sure," he gave a press-lipped smile, "By the way, I'm done. You're right this is a huge mess and I should move on. Pull me together, stop living in denial"

Although it was what everyone had wanted to hear, it hurt to see her brother giving up. He never gave up, "you don't have to."

"It's fine," he said as he picked up the mess on the floor to uncover a picture of the two of them on their dad's lap by the sea. He lifted up and brushed the dust off it and put it back on the side where it used to be. Stevie moved on to her room to see the wreckage and it wasn't too bad although her stuff was everywhere. John started taking stuff outside that was ruined and broken to set fire to when he saw the clue on the family tree. "Shit, Stevie!" he yelled, "I'm not giving up. I have an idea"

Stevie slowly strolled out of the house to see her brother elated with the hope of being right, "how likely are you at being right?" she asked.

"Um, about 74%"

"That's enough for me," she smiled, jumping into the passenger side of the Twinkie. They drove over to JJ's house which wasn't too far, where Pope and JJ were waiting outside. John B honked his horn and the two walked over to the van.

"Let's go," JJ seemed excited to get away.

"This better be good," Pope sighed.

"Hey, he said he was 74% sure," Stevie said, opening her arms out into a shrug, hoping that John B was right.

"What percentage was he about the lighthouse?" Pope asked sarcastically as John B started reversing away from JJ's house and towards the Wreck where Kie would be.

"Shush, we don't talk about the lighthouse"

Once they reached the Wreck, Pope jumped out of the Twinkie to get her but he took longer than they were expecting and he walked out alone, "she says she's not coming," Pope shrugged.

"Why not?" JJ turned to John, "what did you do to her John B"

"Shit!" he slammed on the steering wheel before going into the Wreck himself.

"What happened?" Stevie asked with a big smile excited to hear the drama. Clearly, something happened at the lighthouse. " I think he kissed her," she laughed, turning around to see Pope and JJ in the back.

"You really think so?" Pope asked, sounding a bit apprehensive.

"I don't think he'd break the rule," JJ said not looking up from the joint he was rolling.