4- JJ germs

They didn't realise that she was unconscious. John B asked if Kie was ok and checked JJ as he fell in the water. His focus went on the boy in the water instead of his sister.

"You ok JJ?"

"I think my heels touched the back of my head," he gasped feeling like his body did moves that contortionists perform. "Pope, what did you do"

"Sand bar, channels changed," Pope explained that the hurricane messed the whole place up. JJ recovered and began to swim over to the boat when he realised the only pogue he hadn't seen or heard from was Stevie.

"Is Stevie alright?" he asked, swimming over to the boat. Instantly dread filled their stomachs as they realised they hadn't checked on her. Stevie was normally fine. If she ever injured her she'd stop people from making a big deal about it. She was pretty hardcore. They had all just assumed she'd be fine. It wasn't until John B looked over to where she was sitting that he realised something was truly wrong.

She was laying on the floor not moving with her eyes closed. On closer inspection, there was a small spot of blood where her head hit the boat

"No no no no no," John B uttered crouching down holding his sister's face, "wake up," he shook her head. He didn't think she had died or anything, that would be quite extreme, but the bloodstain was worrying. She must have hit and damaged her head.

Her eyes started to flicker open as she heard her brother say her name. Instantly she was met with the painful throbbing sensations she felt when she went unconscious. "Ow," she said plainly, making the others smile. She said it with such sarcasm like Black widow after she electrocuted herself. She lifted herself up and touched her head, noticing the wet warmth. When she brought her hand down she was met with a sight she usually saw only once a month.

"Is she good?" JJ yelled from the water, "I'd hate for her to die, I'd have no one to disagree with"

"She's fine," John B said with a soft sing-song voice, wiping his sister's head and holding a piece of cloth on it to stop the bleeding, "hold that there," he said quietly to her.

"Thanks for caring JJ," Stevie joked. JJ joked about saving the beer that was in his hands when he fell off as he swam back to the boat.

"Guys," Pop interrupted the light conversation, "I think there's a boat down there," he could see white plastic slightly obscured by the water.

"Shut up," John B said, still next to his sister making sure her head was fine. Everyone reacted in the same way, not believing Pope's unexpected statement.

"No, no, guys. I'm serious," Pope said again pointing to where he could see an object in the water, "there's a boat down there"

Everyone stood up to go over to look over the edge of the HMS Pogue to see if Pope was serious, except JJ who was still in the water and Stevie who felt still a bit too light-headed.

"Holy shit he's right," Kie said, turning to Stevie to confirm to her that Pope wasn't lying. "Let's go"

Kie took off her top and shorts revealing a purple flowery bikini as John B took off his top and jumped in Joining JJ in the water. Pope took the longest making everyone jeer at him.

"Stevie, don't be a pussy and come in," JJ yelled from the water.

"I hit my head you asshole," Stevie replied. She would have loved to go in and investigate but her head was thumping and she felt light-headed and it probably wasn't the best idea.

"Get a harder skull," JJ replied back never letting her get the last word in.

Stevie sat in the boat alone waiting for everyone else to come back to the surface after they tried their best to investigate the situation of the boat. He heard splashes and gasps of breaths before JJ's voice.