11. i don't like when you two agree

Stevie always thought John B was in denial. That he was too stubborn to give up on their dad. And truthfully Stevie had no idea what she thought. It would be nice if he was alive. It would make their life so much easier but she didn't hold the same hope as John B. It was a completely different situation for him. He was more John B's dad than he ever was Stevie's.

However, Stevie always thought it was weird that he got lost at sea. He was the last person to go missing out in the ocean. And the compass turning up as well refreshed all the emotions she had towards her dad. It was weird. 9 months. 9 months later and the compass is in Scooter Grubbs' boat. The situation was so crazy that believing her dad was alive didn't seem as impossible.

John B had gone back to the Cameron's boat early in the morning to drop off the scuba gear they had taken which woke Stevie up when he came back threw the door. She got up and put some clothes on before walking to the kitchen expecting to see JJ and John B eating cereal but there was only her brother.

"Morning," Stevie walked to the cupboard to get her cereal, "how did it go?"

"Alright, returned safe and sound," John B smiled at his sister. "Get ready to go in a couple of minutes," he warned her. His plan was to as Lana Grubbs if she knew anything about why the compass turned up in Scooter's boat.

"Have you seen JJ yet?" She asked if JJ was already awake. Like normal, JJ opted to stay in John B's old room.

"Nope"

"I'll go wake him up," Stevie replied turning towards the door of the room. She wasn't planning on irritating him but the thought crossed her mind of how to wake him up annoyingly.

"No, it's fine, leave him," John B intercepted awkwardly. "Just leave him to sleep. We'll l go without him"

"Why are you being weird," Stevie squinted knowing that John B was lying as he was being extremely awkward.

"I'm not, let's just go," he tried to move on but Stevie wasn't having any of it. She thought why John B would be trying to keep her away from his room and then she realised making her chuckle.

"Oh my god, he has a girl doesn't he" she smiled, "right you know the drill"

Stevie did this thing whenever JJ had one-night stands to ruin them for him. She was so good at it, she deserved an Oscar.

"No no please," John B reached for his sister but she was well on her way to JJ's room. "I promised him"

"That's your mistake," Stevie smiled before waltzing into the room. It was always slightly dangerous because she had been close to seeing JJ naked but thankfully he was under the covers and the girl was clothed in the bed next to him. "JJ, babe?" the acting started, "what going on?"

"No, Stevie stop," he sulked knowing what was about to happen

"JJ who's that?" the girl asked.

"I'm his girlfriend," she replied solemnly as if she had actually just been cheated on.

"No, she's not. Stevie just leave" JJ tried to stop her but luckily for Stevie, the girl was on her side. Sometimes the girls couldn't care less which was annoying as it didn't work. But often the girls would turn on JJ.

"You told me you didn't have a girlfriend," the girl stood up and got out of bed and put her jeans on ready to escape.

"I don't," JJ wasn't lying.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know," the girl apologised to Stevie whilst she picked up her back to leave.

"Stevie, I hate you so much right now," JJ stood up out of bed wearing only joggers.

stevie | outer banks | JJxOCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara