Luca x F!Reader [Valentine's special]

Since Itz_lmj requested and I don't have any other ideas for Valentine's chapter, I will be writing their request, Enjoy :)

~

It's Valentine, probably the day you've been waiting for. You get to spend time with your lovely boyfriend. Where will you both spend it? Well, the first one would be a cafe, of course! I shall not keep you all waiting, then.

~

Ah, yes, Valentine's day. The day Y/n has been waiting for.

And here she is, still on her bed, fast asleep.

Her alarm clock screamed, waking her up from whatever dream she was in. She groaned, turning off the alarm and sitting up from the bed, still half asleep. Turning on her phone, she checked the time and the date.

'Oh, it's Valentine's.'

'Oh'

When she realized it, she jumped out and went straight to the bathroom. Y'know, do all the stuff girls do when they're getting ready-- Pick cute outfits, do her hair, do her make-up. 

(Skip to the good part cuz I don't have any other ideas)

"Luca!~" The girl called while running up to her boyfriend. She opens her arm for him to hug her.

The blonde turns his head and smiles, embracing her in a big hug. He beamed, "Y/n! You look amazing! Well, you look amazing every day."

"Thanks, you look great too! Oh, I have something for you too," she handed him a small bag. The blonde takes it and smiles, expressing his thanks and saying that he'll open it later in the cafe. Y/n nods, taking Luca's hand and dragging him to the cafe. 

The cafe is really cozy, with bean bags and sofas scattered around the ground floor of the cafe. It's full of couples enjoying their time and meal, soft music playing in the background. Y/n and Luca walk up to the counter and take the menu. 

Since the ground floor is full, both of them decided to take a table on the next floor. Thankfully, it's not as crowded. They both take their time in choosing the snacks and drinks. There are some menus for Valentine's special, so they decided to order a couple of them. They order a piece of cake to share and some chocolate-covered strawberries.

"So~" Y/n sang.

Luca hums, not knowing what she meant. "OH! The gift!" He placed the small bag on the table and open it. His smile brightens up when he sees what's in it. "Matching Bracelets!"

"It's the only thing that looks simple enough at the jewelry store. I wanted to buy a pair of rings, but I don't know your size." 

Luca takes her hand and said, "Hey, the ring will have to wait until I propose, okay?"

Y/n blushed, lowering her head and placing it on top of her hands. "Fine.. I guess I can wait a bit longer," She said as Luca pats her head.

The rest of the day is just both of them showering each other with affection. The day ends with them watching a movie and falling asleep almost immediately. Not even any words could describe how much they love and care about each other. Man, I wish I have a relationship like that in the future-

~

AS U GUYS CAN TELL, IT IS VERY RUSHED BECAUSE IT'S LATE ALREADY AND I HAVE TO STUDY FOR A QUIZ OR THE TEACHER WILL SCOLD ME AND THE WHOLE CLASS :')

AND ALSO HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND PLS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU EVEN THOUGH IDK YOU ALL BUT I STILL LOVE YOU <333 

also, I'm kinda curious on your valentines story~ Did you get any gifts? Or are you the one who give gifts? ;) For me, I'm the one who give gifts and it was embarrassing 

OKE BYE NOW