Lucy (F!Luca) x F!Reader [Angst(?)]

You're in love with Lucy, your best friend's sister, even though you know she's not single. She's far out of your reach. You don't even know if she likes girls or not. Luca, her brother, convinced you to tell her how you feel. You refuse since you don't want to ruin your friendship with Lucy.

~

You wake up to an alarm. You had a sweet dream, but you're awake now. There's no way for you to continue that dream.

You stretch your body, still feeling sore from the painting you did yesterday. You let out a satisfied sigh when cracks came out of your body. You stand up and do whatever you do in the morning.

Both your huskies, Lulu and Shou, are on their bed. They rushed to you when you walked toward them. You give them their morning affection and their breakfast.

After that, you head to the kitchen to cook breakfast. You're not feeling like cooking a proper meal, so you just fried an egg and chopped up smoked beef. You scroll to your phone while eating.

While going through your phone, you open your chat with Lucy from last night. You asked her to hang out with you since it's your free day. Lucy agreed and said that she was looking forward to it.

You barely have free time, considering that you're an artist. You spend hours of your day making art pieces. Don't get me started on the art blocks and sleep schedule. You dislike the fact that motivation and ideas come to you at night. You always write and sketch them in the middle of the night before they're gone.

You smile at the image of you and Lucy spending time together. You love her.

*

"Hello, how can I help you?" Asked a woman at the front desk.

"Is Lucy here, by any chance?" You asked back.

Before the woman could answer you, a loud male voice interrupted. "Y/N!!" He called. You turn around to see Luca right in front of you. (Imagine you're 175cm/3cm shorter than Luca.) He hugs you tight, and you hug him back. "I miss you! Why don't you come over more often?!" Luca whines.

"I'm sorry, big boy. I was busy with work," you said as Luca let go of you. "Are you alone? Where's Lucy?" You asked.

Luca gives you a confused look. "She left a few minutes ago with someone. One of her friends maybe," he said.

You visibly frown. You were looking forward to hanging out with Lucy, but now she's not here. "Ah... okay," you said with disappointment in your voice.

Luca noticed your face and said, "Why don't we spend time together instead?" He thinks that at least hanging out with him would make you feel better. You smile a bit and nod. Luca's face lit up, and he grabbed your hand. "C'mon!" He exclaimed as he dragged you to his room.

You both are playing and chatting about things. You talk about a new art piece you made while he talks about streaming and the boring meeting he attended. Your phone suddenly rings, and you pick it up.

"Hello?" You said to the phone.

"Y/n! I'm sorry, I forgot about our hang out," a high-pitched voice said. "My boyfriend asked me to go out for a coffee, and I accepted it. I'm sorry!"

Your heart broke to pieces when Lucy mentioned her boyfriend. You shake it off and say that you don't mind. Lucy promises you that she'll bring cheesecakes for you and Luca. "Thanks, Lucy," you said. She hangs up after saying your welcome and bid goodbye. The phone went silent, and you muttered, "I love you."

Luca frowned at the sight. He was glad that you could at least spend your time with someone, but now your mood dropped. "You should get it off your chest," he said suddenly. You give him a confused look. He sighed, "you should tell her how you feel, Y/n."

"She has a boyfriend, Luca. I don't even know if she likes girls or not," she said.

"She does, trust me," Luca said. You give him a look of disbelief, and he sighs. "She listed to Girl in Red."

"That means she has good taste in music," you said as an excuse.

"Sweater weather?"

"That music is a banger, but that doesn't mean she likes girls!"

"She blasted Bisexual Anthem at four in the morning."

"Probably because it's good shit."

"I Kissed a Girl. On loop for thirty minutes."

"Who doesn't like Katy Perry's music?"

"She has a lock screen that says 'Bi Panic'"

"I- How did you know that?" You asked, not having any excuses for it.

"You think I don't check her phone when I'm bored?" Luca asked back. You sigh in defeat and look somewhere random to avoid eye contact. He thinks of something for a while, letting silence fill the room. A light bulb lit up in his head as he smiled. "I have an idea!"

"Does it involve killing someone?" You asked sarcastically.

Luca shakes his head. "Nope! There will be a party at a bar near here. I think it's for next Friday night. You should come with us!" He recommended it to you.

You think about it for a bit. You're surely not a party person, and Luca knows that. But then again, you do want to spend time with Lucy. Maybe make some move while you both are tipsy? You blush at the dirty thought and shake your head.

"So? What do you say?" Asked Luca.

"I'll consider it." You said lazily. You stayed at the Kaneshiro establishment for a bit until Lucy came back. You all eat some cheesecake while chatting. You couldn't help but smile at the thought of partying and getting drunk with Lucy. What a wild mind you have~

~

1050 words.

Part 2 is coming soon <3

I decided to watch Heartstopper the other day when my family left. Pretty boys and pretty girls are just *Chef kizz* <3

And my school decided to do a costume party for end year festival. I'm gonna be Shinobu from kny, but I'm on a budget- Gonna have to make my sword and butterfly pin. The only thing that's gonna be accurate is the haori ig??? Wish me luck~ (-。-;)

They're both from Ikea, the bigger one is just possessed

They're both from Ikea, the bigger one is just possessed. You cannot convince me otherwise.