Fulgur x M!Reader [Highschool AU]

Requested by Cllarara. Thanks for the request! <3

Usually, after school, Fulgur would walk home along with his fellow group and sometimes his brother, Vox. Though, he started to stay at school for a bit longer and told the others to go first. The others thought he had some extra lessons to do, but Vox's brotherly instinct says otherwise. 

~

Vox's POV

"You guys can go ahead," Fulgur said, scratching the back of his neck.

'weird...'

Alban, Sonny, Yugo, and Uki say their bye-bye and walk out of the school area while I stand there. "You don't have any extra lessons, do you?" I ask.

"Well, no, but I have other things to do here," he said as he make his way inside the school building. "Just go first, I'll be home soon."

I shrug and make my way out of the school area. This has been going on for the past week, almost 2 weeks now. 'Whatever, as long as he's not fucking the teacher for better grades, then I'm fine with it,' I thought to myself as I pull out my phone to text my friends. 

Fulgur's POV

After Vox left, I make my way to the art room just at the end of this hallway. I stop in front of the slightly opened door. I peek inside to see if he's there, and he's not. The only person there is his friend, I assume.

I come in, startling the shorter girl by accident. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," I said, stepping further into the messy room.

The girl smiles, "it's fine, I guess I was just daydreaming again." She stand up from her seat and place the paint palate on the table beside her. "My name is Kei," she hold out her hand, "You must be Fulgur, am I right?"

I shake her hand and nod, "I've never seen you here before, it's usually M/n alone."

"Oh, that's because I was absent from school for a like a week," she explained, taking a seat near a table full of canvases and other art supplies. "M/n talks about you a lot, y'know. He's such a simp--"

Just before Kei can finish her sentence, a certain 3rd year barge in. "I heard you were talking shit about me?" He quoted. "Hi fu-chan!"

"It's not talking shit," she said, "it's stating facts."

M/n ignore the girl's comment and turn to me with a smile on his face. "Glad you didn't forgot about our date," he said.

"Of course not," I replied, "It's been a while, after all." I turn to Kei, who has a bored expression on her face. "What about you?" I ask her.

"I'll be fine, I'm gonna go home after I finish this thing," she pointed at the canvas that she worked on earlier.

"Great!" M/n exclaimed, clapping is hand. He grab his bag and my arm and quickly rush out of the room. "Bye, Kei!" He said before shutting the door. A muffled bye came out a second after.

Your POV

Me and my beloved boyfriend are now finally out of the school area and are heading to a convenience store to buy some snacks. We're gonna have out quality time at the abandoned park we usually spend time at. It's not entirely abandoned, it's just that people rarely visit it, so many call it abandoned.

Once we arrived, we both decide what snacks are we gonna enjoy. I pick up a pack of (fav candy) that we can share and Fulgur decided to buy ice creams. One for him and one for me. I pay for the three items and walk out with Fulgur beside me.

"You sure you don't want me to pay you back?" Fulgur asked.

"Nah," I said, giving him his ice cream, "you can pay me back with a kiss if you want~" I giggled and take out my ice cream.