Noctyx x Tall!Fem!Reader

Highschool AU!

Y/n is a tall girl (180cm) from the school's volleyball team. She's cheerful and extroverted (can't relate-). She's also friends with a group of 5 boys, especially Fulgur and Uki. It looks like she's their adopted kid or something. At least Yugo isn't third-wheeling alone anymore.

~

Your POV

I walk down the hall with a slight smile on my face. The other students greet me as I walk. It's early, and the class will probably start in around 30 minutes. I decided to go to the gym to chill a little or maybe practice. Volleyball practice will be after school today since the coach got some errands to run. I change my shoes and walk to the gym.

I open the door, and I start to hear balls tossing around. I peek inside to see 2 of my friends practicing their toss and spike. Nothing stops them from practicing, huh?

"Morning, you two," I greet. One of the girls stops mid-jumping and falls to the ground. The ball that was in mid-air drops on top of her. "Dummy," I sigh.

"The ball was a cherry on top," the other chuckled. She helps her get up from the ground. "Morning, L/n-san."

"L/n-san!! Good morning!~" The shorter one exclaimed with a wide smile.

Timeskip~

It's finally lunch time! It was only one period of history class, but it felt like 3 periods. It's boring, but whatever. At least I can hang out with the boys now. That sounds like something a pick me girl would say-

"Albaaaaaan!!~" I exclaim as I run to him.

"Y/nnnn!!~ I miss you!" He said, hugging me. "Why didn't you hang out with us in the morning?" He pouts.

"I sorry Alban, I was practicing," I pat his head. I look around the place and see none of the others. "Where are the other?"

"Uki and Fu-chan are getting some drinks. I dont know about Yugo and Sonny tho," he said. We both sit down and chat a little.

"BAAH!!"

"YUGO!!" I exclaim. When I tell you my soul almost left my body... Yugo continue to laugh out loud while I glare at him. I can hear Alban trying to hold his laugh in the background.

"You both really act like siblings, don't you?" Sonny sigh. He sit beside Alban who is still holding his laugh.

I sigh and continue to eat my lunch. Yugo sit on Alban's other side and open his lunch.

"What took them so long? It's like they're buying it at another city or something," I said. The other shrug and continue chatting.

"Yo! Sorry for the wait, we decided to buy some chocolate for the baby." Fulgur said as he sit beside me. Uki also sitting beside him.

"You can't go around calling me baby when I'm taller than you," I said. He give me the chocolate he bought and I unwrap it without hesitation.

"I can't believe you like chocolate," yugo said.

I glare at him and say, "I can't believe you like strawberry milkshake." We both argue about witch flavor is better. Basically screaming the others' ears out.

"SHUT UP!! You guys really need to stop arguing for a minute," Uki rage.

Me and Yugo sweat drop. "Sorry, mommy..." we said together. Muffled laughter can be heard in the background as I continue to eat the rest of my chocolate.

My head shot up at something I wanted to tell them. "I almost forgot! I'm gonna have a little volley competition with another school later. Do you guys wanna watch?"

All of them agreed and I smile. I'm definitely winning with them cheering for me. >:D

~

1K READS AND 60 VOTES LETZ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CANT BELIEVE THIS AM I DREAMING??? I HOPE NOT-- WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU GUYS AS A THANKS?!?!?! UHHHHHHHH IDK. IM SO HAPPY RN I WOULD BE SCREAMING AT MY PILLOW IF IM HOME UWAAAAAAAHHHH

Ahem, Thank you all for the reads and votes! I appreciate it! Especially the comments some of you left

Ahem, Thank you all for the reads and votes! I appreciate it! Especially the comments some of you left. I'm gonna do my best creating other stories for you guys! THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL POOOOG!!!!

 I'm gonna do my best creating other stories for you guys! THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL POOOOG!!!!

<3

<3