Mysta x GenderNeutral! Reader [Fluff]

It is a dream of yours to meet Mysta Rias in real life. What if it happens in real life? Even better, what if you get to live with him? Meeting him in real life is more than enough for a lifetime. Would you survive? Probably.

~

You're currently watching Mysta's stream. He just got settled in his new house. After an hour, you decided to switch from your PC to your phone so that you could make some noodles. You haven't eaten any proper meal for the last couple of weeks. It's not healthy, you know it, but you don't want to buy any vegetables or meat. It's because you're moving to a new house with a new roommate. 

"Oh, Nina! Have I told you that I'll have a roommate?" You heard from your phone. You walk to the counter and pick up your phone. 

'Is he..? Nah, it's probably a coincidence.' You thought as you put your phone down.

"Yea, they're gonna arrive tomorrow, I think?" Mysta said. At this point, your brain is just lagging. You're going to move tomorrow too.

You pick up your phone after you prepare your cupped noodles. You quickly send a small supa and head to your room. You sit back down and switch back to your PC. Perfect timing, since Mysta is reading your supa.

[Your Username], thanks for the supa! 'If I'm your roommate, I would treat you like a royalty and cook you 5 stars meals <3' Damn, that would be fancy! Imagine eating fancy meals for free every night," he and Nina laugh out loud. You smile uncontrollably at how cute his laugh is. You shake your head and start to eat the noodles.

The next day, you prepare yourself for the move. You get in the car and smile at the driver, which is your friend. "It's going to be quiet in this neighborhood without you."

You giggle, "Karen would appreciate that." The trip lasts for about half an hour. You and your friend talk for pretty much the whole ride. Don't forget the music for the background noises. You get off the car and grab all your stuff. "Thanks for the ride," you smiled.

"No problems. I'm going now. Don't weird out your new roommate," your friend teased. Your both wave at each other, and your friend drive off.

You unlock the door and walk into the house. The house is not that much bigger, but it has a second floor. Something you're not so excited about. You hear some footsteps from the kitchen. A head pops out of the kitchen, and you recognize it right away.

"Ah, you arrived! Nice to meet you, my name is-"

"Mysta..?" You blurted out.

"You already knew my name?" Mysta asked.

"Yea, you have a shit ton of subscribers," you answered.

Mysta helps you with your things. You both got the chance to have a little conversation while you're at it. You told Mysta that you're a huge fan. You were the one who donated on stream yesterday.

"Wait, you're [Your Username]? I remember that one," Mysta laughed. Your heart melts away at the sound of his laugh.

You've been living with Mysta for four months. You enjoyed every second of it. The feeling in your heart keeps growing over time. But since you don't want to weird out Mysta, you keep that feeling hidden.

'It's only been four months,' you thought to yourself. You're walking home from work with some groceries in your hand. You open the door and go to the kitchen. Mysta, surprisingly, is cooking something. 

He's not the best at it, so you've been teaching him at weekends. You both would cook together while having some chit-chat. It's sort of like a bonding time.

"Mysta?" You called. 

Mysta turns around and smiles at you. "You're home," He said, "I wanted to try and cook for our dinner tonight. You've been cooking for us for so long, and I think a repay would be nice."

You smile and place all the groceries on the counter. You want to look at what he's cooking, but he told you to sit down. 

He finishes plating and brings the meal to the table. It's some meat, vegetables, and rice. He did such a good job plating the meal. You both dig in.

"It's better than the last time," you said. Mysta smiled at the compliment. "You used a little too much soy sauce, though."

"Aww man, I thought It'll be good!" He exclaimed.

You laugh at his pout, "It's good enough, darling. You can always practice more."

Mysta blushes at the nickname. You often call him by nicknames, but this one is new. You notice him and tilt your head a bit. You blush after realizing what you said. "Ah, sorry about the nickname."

"It's okay," he said, "it got a nice ring to it."

~

simp reader :D

830 words

Here is your daily dose of animal pic from the internet:

I think I'm gonna upload a dog pic next time-