Cheater!Selen x Fem!Reader ft. Elira

Thank you, Keikeu-chan, for the request!
Sorry this took a bit and if both Selen and Elira sounds out of characters. I don't watch them that much, but I'll try my best!

~

You and Selen have been dating for a while now. You both were a happy couple, for a couple months. Ever since Selen met another girl through a game, she's been ignoring you and hang out more with that girl.

~

"Dear! I made some muffins, wanna try some?" You asked, hearing some footsteps from Selen's streaming room.

"Sorry, Y/n, I gotta meet an online friend," Selen answered. Without anymore talk, she walk out of the door.

'Welp, I'm glad she met someone that have the same interests as her. But what's this feeling in my chest?' You thought as you take a bite out of one of your muffin.

The clock reads 9pm and Selen is still isn't home yet. It's been 2 hours, what are they doing? 'Think positive, Y/n, they're just friends.'

By the time Selen got home, you're asleep on the couch. Selen looks at your sleeping figure with pity and guilt. She walks closer and crouch down. She kisses your forehead, "I'm so sorry, Y/n, I'm still thinking about telling you or letting you find out."

She carefully pick you up and carry you to you both's shared bedroom, not wanting to wake you up. Unfortunately for both of you, you're never asleep to begin with.

For the next two weeks, you and Selen have been avoiding each other. Selen go out with her 'friend's while you go out with he sister, Elira. Both of you are close, since she's the one who introduced her to Selen anyways.

One Saturday, when both of you are having dinner, you decided to speak up. "Selen," you hesitated. Selen hums in curiosity and fear since you barely call her with her actual name. "I don't think this is gonna work out any longer."

"I also have something to tell y-"

"She's a lucky girl, huh? Love at first round I guess," you chuckled. There it is again, the unknown pain in your chest. It's more painful, though.

"How- ugh, I just wanna say I'm sorry, okay. I fell out of love and I don't want to hurt you. I know how much y-"

"I love you, yes, but not so much that I want you all to myself. I love you just enough to understand what falling out of love is." You smiled.

Why are you smiling, Y/n? Aren't you hurting? What about the aching in your chest? Don't you feel sad? Tell her you love her. Don't let her go. She's going to be bothering you like them. You don't want that, do you?

.

.  .

.  .  .

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, y/n! Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Asked a blue haired girl.

"It's fine, Elira. I just need a place to stay until I can find my own. Your presence here is comforting enough, anyway." You smile. It's not hurting anymore. It's warm.

Elira smile back to you and show you your room. "It's beside my room, so if you need anything, I'll be there. I stream from my room anyway." She said, pointing to another door. She let you adjust first and said that she'll order food for you.

"What about you?" You asked, not wanting to be or feel like a burden.

"Don't worry, I ate already," she assured you. She smile and walk into her room.

You're sitting down at a park, watching other people pass by and children ran pass you. Without you knowing, a familiar figure sit down beside you. You turn around, feeling a hand brushed yours.

"Selen! It's been a while, hasn't it?" You give her your iconic smile that she miss so much.

"Yeah," she chuckled, "it's almost a whole year. How're you doing?"

"I've been great, actually. I'm running a small cafe now!" You said cheerfully. You talk a bit about the cafe and how she's welcome to visit. "How about you and your girlfriend?"

"Well, about that," Selen go on about how the girl dump her after she found out that she's been dating her while is still in a relationship with you. You comfort her about it and tell her that she'll find one eventually.

Before Selen could say another word, she's interrupted by Elira. "Babyyy!~" she said as she hug you from behind. "Oh, Selen! Didnt expect you to be here." She greeted.

"You both are... together?" Selen asked, a bit disappointed.

"Yup! Who do you think help her with that new cafe she owns now?" Elira joked while ruffling your hair.

You laughed, "yeah, without her, that cafe would be an empty space."

Selen smiled, "I'm happy for you both."

~

HSHAHAHS IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE POST I LITERALLY HAVE NO STORYLINE UNTIL NOW  SO SORRYYYYYY

I'm also running on caffeine and about 4 hours of sleep and it is ✨that time of the month ✨

Anygays, I hope this is enough story- imma work on other chapters now. OH and pls tell me if I made any mistakes I'm typing on my phone and I'm just gonna trust my autocorrect lmao

AND OH MY GOD THE NEW WAVE IS HELLA HAWT. AND MELOCO SINGING??? YES PLSS. VER SPEAKING KOREAN?? HELL YEA! TWO TALL GUYS WITH ONE BEING MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND ANOTHER ONE BEING SENT TO JAIL?? OMFG YZZZ, LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT LIL ZAION AND THE PRETTY KOTOKA

Control thy self, Cath, this is not good for you lmao

Imma stop now, bai baii 💃💃💃