Sonny x Luca's brother!Reader [ANGST]

You are the middle child out of the three Kaneshiro sibling. Your life isn't easy, obviously. You're always busy with your "business." One day, someone you're close with caught you finishing some "work."

TW: mentions of violence

~

"M/n, I've got some news for you." Lucy said, opening the door to someone's room. She approaches the male sitting on his chair softly, not wanting to disturb him.

The male with blonde hair and (color) highlights groans, "is it something that has to do with killing?" He side-eyes his younger sister. She hesitantly nods her head, making the older one groans.

"You don't have to do it," she added, "I can asks Luca or other men to do it, but you said to give you the news first." She know she's in a risky position right now. The male, M/n, don't want to do any of this. He wanted to live a normal life, but that changed ever since his older brother becomes a Vtuber. His brother get to do what he wants. What M/n wants.

It's not like he can change anything. It's him that wants to take control while his brother is busy having fun and earning easy money. He stands up, "you can leave, Lucy." The younger girl leave without a word, worried that she ruined her brother's mood. M/n changes into a white button up and wears a (f/c) hoodie on top. He wears black pants and black shoes. He leaves the room and start his mission.

"I'll pay tomorrow! Please, I have a daughter at home!" The man begged. M/n groans and point the gun at his head. The man close his eyes and a loud gun shot echoes through the abandoned building.

A certain yellow haired officer heard the loud bang. It's not that clear, but he's sure that it's a gunshot. He quickly run to where the gunshot came from.

M/n kicks the body softly to make sure it's not alive anymore. After he's sure, he turn around to leave. Unlucky for him, the blonde hair officer is already standing a few feet in front of him.

"Sonny..?" M/n mumbled softly. He starts to feel nervous at the look Sonny is giving him.

"M/n... I thought you stopped?" Sonny asked, slowly reaching his pistol.

M/n sighs and turn his whole body to the dead body soaked in blood. He doesn't what to do at this point. The silence fills the abandoned room. At this point, small tears begins to form in the corner of M/n's eyes. It's a habit of his to cry when he's stressed out or mad.

Sonny slowly approaches him with his hand still hovering above his pistol. It's not like he wants to hurt him or something. It's just for self defense. He knows how dangerous M/n is ever since the day he witness M/n in action.

"I don't-- I don't want to do this, Sonny," M/n said with his shakey voice.

Sonny rush in front of M/n and cups his cheeks. He notice the small tears in his eyes, knowing damn well what causes it. He gently place M/n's arms around his neck and his own arms around M/n's torso.

M/n buries his head in Soony's neck, closing his eyes and enjoy the warmth of the taller male. He missed the warmth of his favorite person. It hasn't been a long time since they met, it's only been a month. It felt like a whole four months for M/n. Guess it is true that time pass by slowly when you're not doing something you like.

"What's wrong with me, Sonny?" Asked M/n. His voice is still shaky eventhough he tries to sound normal. He cringes at his own shaky voice and hugs the taller male tighter.

"There's nothing wrong with you," said Sonny. He brush his hair through M/n's hair. It's soft, just like how it felt when he last touched it. It's really nice...

"Lie," M/n said quietly. "If there's nothing wrong with me, why can't I just say what I want and express my feelings?"

Sonny sighs, "It's fine, M/n. Not everybody can express their feelings so easily. You just need some time." His voice is soft, like what M/n remembers. It helps calm him down.

M/n look up from Sonny's shoulder. He notices a shadow slowly getting bigger. He stays silent, not wanting to attract anyone, or anything, behind the broken wall.

A person appears from behind the wall, alerting M/n. They pull out a gun an fire two bullets at Sonny's back. M/n quickly move his foot, making them switch places.

"M/N!" Sonny called, panicking as warm, red liquid cover his hand. He set the injured male down when his body starts to become weak. "No no no... Stay with me, M/n!!"

M/n's eyes open weakly. He stared at the panicking blondie, specifically his amethyst eyes. They're really pretty.

"You're really pretty, Sonny."

And with that, his eyes close.

~

IT'S BEEN SO LOOOOONG!!! IM SORRYYYYY!! 😭 Writer's block and art block has been really bothering me. And dont get me started with school and my thight schedule --

885 words