Sonny x Tall!Fem!Reader

Requested by AngelGalaxy788 Thanks for the request! :D

~

All I could say is that the day of your volley competition will be the best day of your life.

~

•Your POV•

I'm in the changing room right now. To be honest, I don't know if I should be nervous or excited. The court that I'm going to be playing in is way different that the one I'm used to. The school's gym room.

Alban texted me last night that someone is planning on a surprise. I don't know what that means, but who doesn't like surprises? I did asked what he meant by that, but he didn't reply with an answer.

Could it be that Sonny's going to confess to him? They hang out a lot. And sometimes when I came to talk to them, Alban just laughed with a flustered Sonny beside him. Maybe Alban is just teasing him or something.

I'm going to regret saying this, but... I'm kind of interested in Sonny. To be honest, who wouldn't be interested in him? He's tall, cute, fun to hang out with--

"Hello?? Earth to Y/n!"

"Huh-?" I look up to see my teammate with her hair in a ponytail. "OH! Sorry, captain, I kind of zoned out there, didn't I?"

The captain sigh, "Whatever... Just be ready, okay? We're going to start in around five minutes."

I nod and watch her as she walk to the others. The two first years, to be exact. They both really boosted the team when we're at our lowest. What a chaotic duo...

The match is intense and interesting. Y/n's friend group full of boys are watching and supporting her. Her team is leading by a couple of points.

[I'm not good at describing the room--]

An accident happen, unfortunately, to Y/n. She tried to block a spike coming from the opponent's ace. Her pinky is a bit swollen and red and blood is coming out of between her fingers.

Sonny saw what happened and rush down to take Y/n with him to treat her wound. Some others want to come with him, but he refuse. He said he'll tell them if she's alright.

I hiss in pain as the cotton touch my wound. "Sonny, I can do this by myself, y'know?"

"It's going to be messy since you're only using one hand. Just stay still for a bit," he said, wrapping my hand in bandage.

"Why do you care so much anyway?" I mumbled. I hope Sonny didn't hear--

"Because you're my friend, of course." He responded. He mumbles something I can't hear clearly after. I think I hear something about... special?

"Special?" I repeated.

"You're- special- to me." He responded. I can tell that he's embarrassed since he's not looking at me.

"I thought Alban is your special one? I mean- you both always look like you're flirting with each other."

"Well, yes, he likes to tease me, but it's not about me and him. It's- it's about us."

...

Eh?

"Us?"

"Yea. Like- setting us up on a date." Sonny still isn't looking at me. He's just fidgeting with my hand. Rubbing circles around it like it's a spell to make it better. To be honest, yes, it feels really nice and calming.

"So," I lift his face with my other hand, " Is that what Alban meant when he said 'surprise'?"

He's so cute with his face all red. And the fact that I'm the reason he's blushing makes it better. I wanna just go home and cuddle him.

"Will you-" he pause, "will you go out with- me?"

I smirk, "If I win this game, then yes!"

He chuckles, "Then we're definitely going." He kisses my cheeks and forehead before walking to the door of the room. "C'mon now, your team is waiting."

The match continue with Y/n still playing, despite her injury. It's nothing for her, of course. Win or lose, it's going to be a great day for her(and Sonny).

Y/n's team win after what felt like half a day. The boys rush to congrats her and her team on winning. It was a very good game to watch.

Y/n bid her goodbye to her teammates and join the five males who are planning to buy ice creams to celebrate.

But the best gift for you is that you get to go on a date with your new boyfriend, Sonny Brisko.

いる

~

I cant sleep cuz of the loud neighbor and the coffee I drank. My phone is on life support after playing genshin while in a call. And I dont have motivation for other chapters I'm writing. I have the main idea, I just dont have the plot in mind. Welp imma sleep now. gn

800 words