Ike x Fem!Reader ☁️

Scaramussyseyeliner, thank you for the request!! <3

~

Like Ike, you are also an author of several book. The difference is that you're a webcomic author instead of a novel author. Today, and the past few days, you've been having trouble creating chapters. Ike noticed this and decided to take you out to enjoy the snow.

(I know nothing abt winter so bare w/ me💀)

~

It's one of those days where your brain doesn't work properly. Not even a panel is finished and it's almost been a week.

Ike, who is also your roommate, noticed this and decided to plan something for tonight. Not only to relieve your stress, it also lift weight from his shoulder. Hopefully...

It's now almost 5 PM and Ike is getting ready and so are you. Ike walked into your room before while you're on the verge of crying out of stress. He comfort you and recommend a nice walk.

"I think a little walk to relieve your stress would be nice," said the novelist.

Ike sit down on the couch while waiting for you. He's wearing his usual white pants, black turtleneck, and his blue scarf, just a bit thicker. He wear a v-neck, oversized sweater and a trench coat. It sounds so much, but it is pretty cold outside.

You step out of your room after 5 minutes of searching your boots that you bought a couple of weeks ago. "Sorry about the wait, Ike! I thought I lost my boots for a minute there," you chuckled as you rub the back of your neck.

You're wearing less layers compared to Ike. You're wearing a turtle neck under your favorite cardigan with long, wide-leg pants. And, of course, the boots you almost lost.

"You know there's a chance that it might snow," Ike said, "right?"

"Really? Well, whatever. I can, hopefully, handle the cold. Let's go now, I heard there's a new cafe near the park where you said you met a kid few months ago." You drag Ike out of your house. You both stop to lock the door, of course.

You both chat about the most random thing that you can think of. Suddenly, you feel a snowflake on the tip of your nose. Ike notice this and look up to see other snowflakes coming from the sky.

He turned to you and there you are, staring at the sky in awe and your mouth agape. Ike's face soften at the sight. He didn't realize that he's staring at you until you call him out.

"Hello?? Earth to Ikey~" you taunt as you wave. Ike snap back and you chuckle. "Am I really that pretty for you to stare at?" You joked.

'Yea... you are, actually,' he thought and he giggled with you.

"My friend said that if you're with your first love when the first snow falls, you will get together and your love will be long lasting. Isn't it romantic?" You said as you look up again.

Ike, on the other hand, is a blushing mess and is trying to hide it with his scarf. Oh, how oblivious you are~

"Yea, yea.." he paused, "do you, perhaps... believe it?"

You hum as you put your shaky hands in your pockets. "Kind of, actually. The friend that told me that met her girlfriend last year  while the same scenario was happening." You chuckled, feeling the cold kicking in, "every time we hang out, I'm always the third wheel."

Ike, being the observant guy he is, notice your shaking body. Without you noticing, he take off his trench coat and gently put it over your shoulders. Your eyes widen as you feel his hands on yours.

"I told you," he chuckles. Your face turns red. Not because of the snow, but because how close you are to him.

You look up and see that Ike is also blushing. Feeling the coat slipping off, you let go of Ike's hands and wear it properly. Once you're comfortable, you hold his hands again.

They're not exactly warm, you just like the feeling of his smooth hands. The silence between you and Ike is comforting.

After a bit of silence, Ike make a move to lift your face with his hand. He looks nervous yet confident of himself.

"Y/n.." he gulped, "I've loved you ever since that day we met. I don't know what it is, but I feel safe round you. So, please.."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Silence. Your eyes wide and mouth open while Ike is visibly nervous. Your brain processes everything that happened. It was so fast. You smile and kiss him as your hands wrap around his neck.

It was all that you've ever imagined. All those fanfics you've read... you feel like you're in one right now. The fireworks, the muffled noises from outside, the butterflies in your stomach. It's like how they described it.

~

😭😭😭 I WANNA KISS UNDER THE SNOW TOO

Anyways, I've never experienced winter before so idk how it works and its 1am rn I'm too lazy to google lmao

This chap is inspired by and asmr roleplay vid by AetherVA on yt. 10/10 recommend if u like those kinds of vids-

 10/10 recommend if u like those kinds of vids-

There^^

ALR IMMA TRY N SLEEP NOW OR MAYBE WORK ON ANOTHER CHAP BAIBAIII <3<3<3