Vox x Assassin!M!Reader 🍋

Requested by Yuki_Otosu !! Thank you for requesting and I hope you like the chapter :) sorry this took longer that expected!

~

A new gen just debuted and one of the members seems to take Vox's interest. Their lovely dad/Assassin, to be exact. He might look like he's the soft, seiso member, but uhh...

~

Almost all of the nijiEN members are in a meeting room at the HQ. They're all going to meet the new wave before their debut.

ILuna, the wave that just debuted around one month ago, is there too. To say that they're excited is an understatement. Who wouldn't be nervous is this situation?

The door of the meeting room opens, revealing four males. They all have different styles, of course.

"Greetings, everyone! A pleasure to meet you all in this fine, sunny day." One of them said politely.

They all say their greetings one by one. The others introduced themselves to the new gen. Now it's their turn.

"Oh, uhmm... My name is Y/n, an assassin from the past!" The tallest male said.

"My turn! I'm Azra, a spy from the future! Nice to meet you all~" said the male with navy blue hair.

"Rey, fox spirit and the guardian of the forbidden forest. An honor to meet you all." The male with a fox mask said softly.

"Zion, angel of chaos, at your service!" The shortest member said confidently.

All of the people in the room chat with one another. Getting to know each other better, since they're going to work together.

Vox, apparently, has his eyes on the assassin. He looks fun to tease. Vox approach Y/n who's standing near the corner of the room. And from that day, Vox makes it so that teasing him is his daily to-do task.

*

Y/n is having a little chill stream after his colab with his genmates. Drinking some cold drinks, eating snacks, and talking to other members from time to time. He's just having fun, basically.

In the middle of him talking, someone join the discord call he's in. He checks it out, and it's his favorite demon, Vox Akuma. Y/n's face visibly lit up, but turns to normal when he hears Vox's voice.

"Hello!~ How's my little boy doing?" Vox asked.

"I'm doing great, Vox! I just finished my dinner for tonight. How about you?" The assassin said, ignoring the fact that Vox called him 'little boy' despite being a couple centimeters shorter than Y/n.

Yes, Y/n is 180cm tall. Without his boots, actually. With, he's about 195cm. I'm obsessed with platform boots--

They both continue their conversation, throwing flirts here and there. They talk about random things, actually. Once they're talking about food, not they're talking about ship and fanarts of them.

"Pretty funny, isn't it, Vox? They draw it so that you're the one on top." He pauses, taking a sip of his drink. The sound of ice and glass clanking together can be heard faintly. "When I can totally make you bark for me in a flick of a wrist~"

Vox chuckles, "Oh~ I would like to see you try." A few keyboard noises can then be heard. "Oh? Too shy to say it on stream?"

"Nope, just making sure my stream stays seiso," he responded.

(Insert dirty message)

Y/n send the message to Vox and he went silent for a good 3 minutes. Y/n chuckles and continue to read donos and that to stream. Vox left the call eventually, making the assassin smirks.

The stream come to an end after a while. Y/n turn off his PC and throw himself on the bed. He wanted to take a small nap, but that plan got disturbed.

Y/n turns around after he heard his door opened. There he was, the voice demon and all his glory. He examines Vox's face and notice his lustful eyes and rose tinted cheeks.

"Why?" He simply muttered.

"'Why' what, Voxxy?" Y/n asked back.

"Why do you... have that picture?" He continue. Vox shut the door behind him, silently locking the door while the assassin think of an answer.

"Why not? I guess I did used it for anatomy reference," he pointed to a canvas, "for that."

Vox's eyes fills with lust and embarrassment as he inspects the painted canvas. It's him, but the photo Y/n sent was- well- Y/n.

"It's unfinished. The body and the lighting aren't working for me." He sigh, "Nude painting is harder that expected."

"You... Paint?"

"Yea! I draw and paint from time to time. It's kind of a side hobby."

"Do you," he hesitated, "Need a reference?"

Y/n thinks about his words for a second. His brain clicked. "Would you like to be my reference, Mister Vox Akuma? He asked boldly.

Vox nods hesitantly. He looks embarrassed, but inside, he's excited. Y/n smirks, "Go on, then."

"Strip"

~

Safe to say that it ended a lot messier.

I am so sorry for the wait! It's just that time of the year where you feel like doing nothing but scroll thru yt and do nothing productive. Or maybe I'm just stressed, idk-

But either way, sorry this took long! Idk why I decided lime out of all the genres out there. Maybe cuz I'm half asleep while writing the ending.

I dont have an animal pic. Have this instead-

 Have this instead-