Luca x Bodyguard!F!Reader [ANGST]

An not-so-romantic love story between a mafia child and his bodyguard. They've been next to each other since they were kids, so why not? Why can't they be together.

TW: mentions of violence cuz it's a story abt mafia-

~

"Y/n, will you be by my side forever? Even when I'm in a dangerous place?" Said the 10-years-old child. He looked up, hoping to get an answer from the older female.

"Yes, young master. I will do whatever you please as long as it is within my ability." The 18-years-old female gave the child a soft, gentle smile.

Just where did we go wrong?

"Y/n, I'm 12 years old now! I can feel my body getting taller. Do you see it? See?" The child pointed at some lines with numbers on the wall.

The older one chuckled and patted him, "Yes, you are, young master. Maybe you'll be taller than me one day."

"Of course, I will! I will grow strong enough to protect you," he ran to hug you.

"And I'll be there to witness it..."

What happened to all those promises? Were they broken because of me?

"Young master, being a high schooler does not mean you're old enough to get your hands dirty!" Y/n scolded the blonde.

"I AM old enough! I don't need protection from you, Y/n." Luca stormed out of the door of his room.

I regret all those unreasonable arguments between us... I want us to have the relationship we had years ago. When I was still innocent.

Luca rushed to his bleeding bodyguard, "Y/n! Stay with me a little more, okay? Please, I don't want to lose you..."

That time you almost left me was traumatic. I hate that feeling I felt back then.

"So, please... Let us be together, Y/n. Like what we promised, right?"

"Young master, your parents have a girl set up for you. This is not a good idea," she said with no expression. I hate when she do that -- I can never understand what she's feeling.

"I can convince them! I can tell them I found another. Plus, I don't have any interest on that girl. She's just my father's friend's daughter."

"Exactly," she said, "Your father want to collaborate to make this company bigger. If it's me that you're worried about, I will still be by your side."

I want death to do us apart,.

"No, I want you! I love you, Y/n!"

I hold both of her hands and look her in the eyes. My heart feels like it's going to break with a small touch of her words.

She look at me back. Not with that expressionless face, but with a sad pair of eyes.

"I love you too, but this feels wrong. What will your parents think about this. What will your father--"

"I don't care about what they think!"

~~~

Weeks passed since the argument we had. Y/n has been ignoring me and acting distant. Now we're together in a car again. Just me, Y/n, and a random driver going to the location of a mission that my father assigned me to do.

"We've arrived," said the driver. I get out of the car with Y/n behind. The car ride here was awful. Nobody dared to talk a single word.

"So," Y/n begin, "apparently, some gang members have been camping here in this abandoned house. Your father asked you to eliminate all of them, since they've been bothering people around here."

I hum and continue walking into the two stories house. The door creaked open, alerting the people around the entrance.

"Who's there!?" Shouted one of them.

~insert a bloody scene~

Both floors are clear now, we only need to clean the mess. Though, I feel like someone is still here somewhere.

"I think that's all of them. We--"

*insert gunshot noises*

"Y/N!!" I ran to her body, just in time to catch her. "No no no, not this again!" I look at the wound and see that only one bullet got her. Right on her left thigh.

I look around the room and see the asshole running away. Not so far out of range, so I shot him. The same amount of bullets, but I didn't miss like he did.

I hear a hiss under me and continue to panic. "Shit.. press it to stop the bleeding, I'll search for a cloth or something." She nods.

"You care about me so much..." she mumbled. I can hear a faint whimper from her, so I assure her that everything's going to be fine.

Luckily, there's a soft cloth in the room that's clean. I rush to Y/n and tightly wrap the cloth around the wound. I carry her out of the building and to the car.

The ride to the hospital was awful.

~~

"Young master, I can take care of myself," Y/n said to Luca beside her. He's been sitting there for the past hours waiting for Y/n wake up. Now that she's awake, he won't even let go of her hand.

"I'm sorry..." Luca said, making Y/n feel guilty. It's nobody's fault, actually.

Y/n signed up for this ever since the Kaneshiro family took her in. She trained for 8 years and finally work when she's 18. She understands all the risk of injury and death, and so do Luca.

"Young master, don't be sorry. We both know the risk of working here. Why are you sorry, anyway?" Y/n asked. She's sure that she's the bodyguard, so if she'd be fine if she's hurt.

"I promised you that I'll protect you," he said, "but I broke it. Two times now."

Y/n smile and continue comforting Luca.

'I'm sorry we can't be together, Luca... It's for your own safety♡'

~

IDK WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE LAST PART BUT THIS CHAP HAS BEEN IN THE BASEMENT FOR TOO LONG

ehe anyway thanks for reading ♡♡