Nina x F!Reader ☁️

You are a twitch streamer that shows your virtual model instead of your face. You're not a small streamer, but not a big one either. Your fans *cough*simps*cough* told you about a Vtuber the other day. You start to watch her stream from then, making your interest in her grow. You finally ask her if she wants to do a collab with you.

[Requested by the biggest Nina simp I know- zenkosaka]

~

"Hello, darlings!~" You said to the screen. You move your body side to side, making your model's jiggle physics noticeable to the people in chat. It's totally your hair- "So, today we're gonna have a special guest~ Can you guess who?" You asked.

The chat starts to spam a name. All of them clearly excited about the stream. You laugh softly at them and switch your screen to Minecraft.

The guest joins the call not so long after. "Hi, Honey~" she greeted.

You adjust her volume before answering her, "hello, Nina! Everyone say hi to our favorite fox mommy~" You giggled. The chat goes crazy after you said that.

After playing for a while, you both manage to build a cute little cottage in the middle of a forest. It even has a farm for animals and some wheat, potatoes, and carrots. Now, you both are enjoying the sunset while having a little chat.

"So, honey, I've heard that you've been eyeing me for a while now. Is that true?" Nina asked, causing you to slightly widen your eyes.

"Well, yes. One of my fans mentioned you on one of my stream where I ask them who's their favorite Vtuber. It looks like I've taken interest in you," you said, purposely using a flirty tone at the end.

Nina's eyes widen as she lets out an 'ouu~' look at her camera. "Ohh~ I love that tone so much," she said as she giggled.

You stand up and quickly rush back to your cottage. "Hold on, Nina. I have something for you!" You sprint back to the original spot where nina is waiting. "Here you go, mommy~" A flower and a diamond pop in her inventory.

She hovers her cursor to the flower. Instead of the name of the flower, it displays the name 'For my beautiful Nina'. She squeals in excitement as she move to the diamond. 'For my precious Nina' it says. Her minecraft character starts to sprint around your character as she laugh like a high school girl.

"Thank you soooooo much, honey! Ouu~ I love you too~" she said between giggles. She makes kissing noises and move her character as if she's kissing yours.

You giggled, "you're welcome, mommy~"

~

Break for a bit of fun fact~

Did u know that me and my other friends started a cult thingy? It's about having smallest pencil. My shortest pencil is around 5-6 cm, or about 2 inches I think. Our subject teacher's reaction was priceless 💀💀

~

You both big goodbye to each other after another hour. You continue talking with your chat for a while before ending the stream.

"Thank you everyone!! Bye byee~" you said, ending the stream.

You plop down on your bed and open you phone. You click on Twitter to see some fanarts of yourself. You scroll down and find a tweet from Nina.

Nina Kosaka NIJISANJI EN
I'm married now. Expect another mother, honeys~

Your face heat up and start to roll around the bed with a pillow covering your scream. Best collab ever! You can't wait until another collab with her. You quickly like the tweet and reply.

[Insert Ur Username] reply to @NinaK...
To Do list:
#1 Steal your heart ✅
#2 Steal your last name
#3 Hold hands

~

DONEEEE YAYYYYY

It's not that long, but at least it's something-

635 words