29.

Late night talk

Leonora PoV:

One day after another passed since Rafal attacked the school for good. "You told me not to worry about you, now you dont worry about him. We will be prepared for the next time he attacks." Clarissa said and leaned up, kissing my shoulder. I looked onto the ground beneath me and sighed. "Please Nora." A little smile apperead by that nickname and I gave in, laying back down on the bed. "See, and now close your eyes and sleep, he should try to hurt you one more time, this time I'm there." I chuckled and kissed her softly, before closing my eyes and sleeping in.

I woke up again, the room was comepletely dark and so was outside the window. With a sigh, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking around. "Go back to sleep." Clarissa mumbled and turned away, pulling the blankets further up. "Yeah yeah." I whispered, scratching my arm. There was that feeling again. That feeling of beeing watched and it was for sure not Clarissa.

I took my coat and walked to the window, putting it on while walking. With a turn of my hand, I opened the window, sitting infront of it. My gaze went up to the stars and I relaxed at the cold wind.

"Leonora~" With a goosebump, I turned around. Clarissa was still asleep and no one else was in the room. "Dont worry, you didnt imagine that. I'm here~" I stood up and looked around. The voice seemed to come from everywhere at once.

"Who are you?" "Already forgot me Love?" I froze and shook my head. "No, no, no, no, where are you?" He just chuckled and I stepped further back. "Where are you!?" "Wherever I need to be. I will come back and then I will destroy the schools and you both! Enjoy the time you have left with Clarissa." I turned around and looked at her. She was still asleep, somewhere away in her dreamworld.

"You will leave her in peace, you understand?" Again, there was this chuckle from him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. And you will protect her till you die, bla bla bla. The point is, I still give you a chance. We can rule those schools together and when we do that we can rule the world." With a look of disgust, I lit a candle. "Never. No matter what you will offer me, I will stay with her." "How ignorant of you Leonora. Still I can understand it a bit."

It went quiet and I looked around. He didnt seemed to be somewhere around here. But where could he be?

"Where are you!?" "Your asking again?" He chuckled once more and his voice seemed more far away. "Whatever your planing, wherever you will go, I will find you and kill you. You will feel pain in the most brutal way!" "And you will go down! Together with her and the schools! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!" A breeze came in and went trough my hair, before it died down. And with it gone, he was gone.

"Nora? W-what are you doing there?" I turned around and walked back to her. "Didnt you hear that?" I asked, looking at her sleeping face. "What?" She mumbled, already falling back to sleep. "Nothing, dont worry Princess." I leaned down and kissed her forehead, before walking back to my own side, taking off my coat.

I laid down and looked up at the ceiling. Thousand thoughts ran trough my mind and they just wouldnt die down. They kept me awake the whole night.

Clarissa PoV:

"Good morning Lesso." I turned around and looked at her. She seemed to be far away, her eyes open and her body without any movement. "Lesso?" She didnt react, so I came closer. Her eyes seemed to be full of fear and anger and sadness. "Oh what happened my Love?" I softly shook her, finally getting a reaction.

"Good morning Princess." She smiled at me and I looked at her confused. "Is everything okay? You were awake late tonight and talked about something but I didnt understand it. Seemed like I was more tired then you." "Oh I , uhm, I talked about nothing." I gave her a look and she returned it. "Princess, dont worry. Everything is fine. I f there would be something, I would tell you. I promise." She looked me directly in the eyes and I sighed, nodding slowly. "If you say that Lesso, then I trust you."

I kissed her once, before taking my cloths and leaving to go to the bathroom.

The next time I saw her was at a meeting with both schools. "We need to work together against him." Everyone started to talk about how good and evil couldnt work together and stuff. But my attention was more on Leonora.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" The whole room died down and she stood up. "As much as good and evil is not supposed to work together, this is our only chance! So better be glad that we have a chance then nothing!" I nodded and stood up too, looking at everyone. "When we help each other at this topic, we can defead him." "The pure evil itself!? We cant defead him!" I looked at Lesso when everyone started to talk again. "We will defead him. And when I have to do it with my own hands." A short smile apperead on my face and I nodded.

"I SAID SHUT UP! KEEP QUIET!" I went quiet again and everyone looked at us. "We will work together! And we will defeat him! You just have to trust yourself! AND STOP ALL THAT TALKING!" I smirked and nodded in agreement, everyone now listening to us.

"We need to prepare the students for when he attacks the next time." I said, breathing in. "They need to defend themselves. And we need to keep our ears open. When someone notices something, they do alert. Do you understand?" Everyone nodded and with a satisfied smile, I gave the word back to Lesso. She talked a bit more about everything, before we sent everyone away.

"Can we just go back and sleep, not thinking about anything anymore?" I asked, looking up at her. She kissed me gently and I smiled. "Only when we sleep at my place tonight." "I agree on that. Now lets go, the days seem to get more exhausting as they pass by." With a chuckle, she took my hand and leaded the way, over to her school and up to her room.