16. (Smut)

Lets try something new

Leonora PoV:

The first class was much more stressful then I thought. Still the students that I had gained respect for me and I liked that thought.

Exhausted, I let myself fall into my bed and look at the windown, before opening it with my magic. "You cant just walk up here, so you better be smart and fly." I mumbled and closed my eyes, relaxing against the cold breeze from the wind.

"So your calling me dumb if I try something fun?" She asked and I opened one eye. "Well, you risk getting caught and I have to agree, that could be fun. But yes, its stupid." She played hurt way to dramatic and fell next to me on the bed. "Oh noooo, the Princess is dying, please! Somebody! Help!" She carefully slapped my arm and turned to me. "Your unbelivable Lesso." "And you love it Princess." She smiled and grabbed my tie, before pulling me closer at it for a soft kiss.

After some time of kissing, I looked at her and smirked. "What?" "Nothing, just needed to think about everything we did in this bed." Her eyes widened, with a slight blush on her face, before she grabbed a pillow and slapped at in my face. "Your unbelivable, truly unbelivable." I just smirked at her and started to loosen my tie.

"What you think your doing?" Clarissa asked and got up. "Punishing you for slapping me with the pillow." Her eyes widen and she slowly walked backwards to the window. "That cant save you from me." I said and with a turn of my hand the window was closed. "Pretty view onto the Bridge, hm? How about I fuck you right infront of it." She blushed hard at the words and probably thoughts too. "Or do you like it better directly on the balcony?" She swallowed and stepped back, till her back hit the closet.

Clarissa PoV:

"I have classes tomorrow, I, I need to walk." She just smirked and stepped closer, taking off her tie. "Nawww, you really think that would stop me? Just say you feel sick and all problems are solved." My breath got faster and I tried to run to the door, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back against the closet.

"Can I?" I blushed at the look of her messy wild hair, her eyes dark and filled with lust. With a short bite on my lip, I nod, accepting my fate. She started to undo my dress, before throwing it onto the ground, kissing me hungryly. I moaned softly in her mouth and sneaked my arms around her waist.

"Can I try something new this time?" She asked, biting my earlob softly. I moaned and nodded, my knees weak from her teasing. She turned her hand and we laid on the bed, me comepletly undressed now. My heart beat was fast and I smiled up to her, excited for what she wanted to try. "If I get to rough, tell me, okay? I'll stop." I nodded and looked around. "Plant." "Safe word?" "Yes." She smiled, before she attacked my neck again.

She started to take of her shirt and pants, while she kissed down and sucked at my nipples, making me whine and whimper how she loves to hear it the most. When she only was in her underwear, she used her Hands to cup my heat and licked over my skin and between my boobs. She scratched over my nipple, softly sucking at the other one.

"God~ Please stop th- ngh~ the teasing Lesso!" She chuckled and looked up at me. "Look at what I have here." I lifted my Hand and showed her a strap on. "Thats what I wanted to try." My breathing got heavier and she smirked. "You okay with that?" "Gosh, just fuck me already." Her smirk grew wider and she took of her bra and panties, before securing the strap on her waist.

Slowly, she rubbed the tip of it through my cunt, getting it wet, before pushing it inside me carefully. "Oh fuch~!" "What? To big for the Princess to handle? Thats only 4 inches." I feel the strap hitting my g-spot and I scream up, grabbing the sheets harshly. "Y-yes! Fuck~" "You like that, hm?" I nodded weakly, feeling the knot in my stomach tighten.

"I-I'm clo-se~!" She leaned down and kissed me, swallowing my moans and tapping my thigh two times. This was everything I needed, before I screamed into my Orgasm. "You did so well, real well." She praised me and kissed my nose softly. "You think you can do another one?" I opened my eyes and looked at her. "A-another one?" She nodded and started to move slowly again. "Sooo, you think you can?" I breathed out, before I nodded, leaning my head back.

She slowly got faster and I moaned again. I felt her hand wrap around my throat and she kissed under my ear. "Is this okay?" "Y- ngh~ yeah." Leonora pushd harder into me, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. "Mo-ommy please! I-I'm close~!" She lifted her hand before my face and her finger started to glow. Soon after a vibrating feeling stimulated my clit and I screamed up, the knot getting heavier again.

"P-please!" "No, you can hold it Princess." She whispered in her low voice, making me shiver. "I know you can hold it." I whined and arched my back, feeling her hit deep inside of me. "L-leonora!" Tears started to run down my cheeks, as the pleasure got more and more. "Ahhh~ I c-cant ho- fuck~! PLEASE!" She smirked against my neck, her finger softly teasing my nipple.

"MOMMY PLEASE!" She leaned up and looked at my face. My back was hurting and my clit burnet from all the vibrating. "Be a good girl and scream my name when you come." My eyes roll back and I pushed my hips up, feeling the Orgasm washing over me. "LEONORA! OH GOD!" I felt her smirk against my boobs, when she helped me ride out my height.

"And you said you dont want the students to know about us. Still your screaming my name like the good girl you are for me." My breathing went smoother and she smirked. "If I were that good as you are, you would be screamining too." She chuckled and slowly pulled the strap on out of me, making me whine at the loss of her inside of me.

"Can I get you something to drink?" "Yes, please." She nodded and walked into the bathroom, coming back with a wet towel and a class full of water. "There you go Princess." I took the glass and drank it empty, opening my legs a bit wider so she could clean me up.

After that, she laid down next to me, kissing my cheek softly. "Was I to rough?" I shook my head and smiled at her. "No. I think you make me like the rough way." She smirked and pulled the blanket higher. "Perfect, becuase this was just the start. Next time you get fucked infront of the window, like I said." I blushed again, hiding my face in her chest. "Thats what you like, hm? Even when you say no, your Body says yes, you wanna try that." I nodded slowly and she wrapped her arms around me, holding me close.

"Dont think about that now, that is something fun for another time." I looked up and nodded once again. "Now sleep Princess. I'm here when you wake up. I love you." She kissed my lips softly, making me melt. "I love you too." Directly after, I slept in, feeling loved and safe in her arms.