12. (Smut)

Gratuation

Time Skip: 4 weeks later

Leonora PoV:

The last three days till our gratuation. Clarissa and I haven't seen each other much in the last week, because of all the studying. But that was alright, as soon as those three days were over, we could see one another again. Well, till we would become the teachers here.

I sighed and laid back down, I just couldn't concentrate on what I was learning. I had an exam in four hours and it wasn't really easy. My mind was full with Dovey, whatever I did, she just wouldn't go away. "I can't study like that." Her images started to drive me crazy, I saw the first time we kissed, the first time laid in my bed and how we had sex. I groaned and slapped my pillow on my face. Now I couldn't concentrate and was horny.

My thoughts jump around, so I did what was logic. With a move of my finger, I locked the door, before taking of my shirt and pants, snuggling under the covers.

My fingers started to play with my nipples, making me moan softly at the cold touch. One hand wandered down and under my panties, slowly going up and down my folds. I was wet, more then wet from my thoughts. With a heavy breath I shoved two fingers inside of me, slowly curling them. I hit my g-spot perfectly and whined, grinding my hips into my fingers. My other fingers scratched over my stomach softly, before attaching them to my Clit, circling it slowly. The knot in my stomach got bigger and I felt myself close to cuming. I moved my fingers faster, making me moan loudly. With a few last circles around my clit, I pressed my head back and moaned her name, riding out my height softly.

After I took some deep breaths, I pulled my fingers outside of me, liking them clean and moaning softly. I drank something before I went to my bathroom, showering and trying to get my head clear.

I only wore my towel when I stepped outside the shower, not expecting anyone to be there. I jumped up when I saw Clarissa standing next to the door, which made my towel fall to the ground. She stared at me with a red face and I slapped her head carefully. "Don't scare me like that, gosh!" I leaned down and grabbed my towel, wrapping it back around me. "S-sorry." Her look was all shy, so I pulled her close to me, kissing her lovingly. "No need to be, sooner or later you would have seen make naked as well." She nodded and smiled cutely.

I got some fresh cloths from my closet, putting them on and looking after my hair. "You look good, no matter what you wear." She whispered into my ear, when she stood behind me. "Thank you Princess." "Your gonna rock the exam. I believe in you." She kissed my cheek softly. I looked at us in the mirror. "Look at us. Young and in love. A true hero story." She leaned her head onto my shoulder and intertwined our hands. "The only difference, this is our story. And she is better then any hero story ever written." I smiled softly and kissed her head.

"I'm gonna be back as soon as I'm done with my exam, are you waiting here?" She nodded and sat down on the bed, taking off her dress. I smirked and she just rolled her eyes. "Go, go! Your unbelievable!" I chuckled and blowed her an air kiss, before closing the door behind me.

Clarissa PoV:

Minutes passed and minutes turned into hours. I laid in her bed and waited, relaxing at her smell. After the second hour I took my book and continued to read in it, making the time pass faster.

"Gosh, I hate exams!" I winced shortly, looking at Lesso. "You did it, I'm proud of you." She smiled stupidly and took of her suit, leaving her in her underwear. "Can we just cuddle and forget all this for a while?" I nodded and opened my arms for her to snuggle in. She laid down between my thighs, her head on my chest. I kissed it softly, before starting to scratch her back and head softly. She pulled the blankets a bit up and I smiled. "The fearful Leonora Lesso, snuggled deep into my chest and getting scratchies from me. Adorable." She nudged her head shortly into my chest, which made me laugh. "You better tell no soul about this Princess." "I wont, I promise. That's just for me." I gave her another kiss on the head, before looking how she closed her eyes, softly drifting off to sleep.