6. (Smut)

Jealousy Jealousy

Clarissa PoV:

With Panik I sat up. I was still here. "Leonora, Leonora." I shook her softly, not getting a response. "Gosh woman." With a slight smirk, I stood up and took a class that was settled on the table. With this I walked to the bathroom and filled it up with water, before going back to her. "If you don't want to wake up." I dumped the water over her head and smiled as she sat up. "Good morning Darling." "Are you kidding me?" With a short look out of the window, I leaned forward and pecked her lips. "It's almost morning and you didn't wake up, soooooo. I need to go now, see you tonight." I walked out of the room quickly, hoping she wouldn't follow me for what I did. "She's defenetly gonna pay that back to me." I mumbled to myself, finding my way out of the castle and back to my own room.

Leonora PoV:

I watched her walk over the Bridge. "Does that little bitch really think she gets away with that?" With a smirk on my face, I changed my clothes and sat down at my table, planning on how to get revenge. "Don't play with a Never my lovely Ever."

I walked downstairs, and with other Nevers to the dinning room. Even if I would have never admitted it, I was scanning the room for her. And there she was, sitting on the table, surrounded a bunch of Princes. I looked back at my food when I realised. She was surrounded by Princes. With a dead glare I watched her.

Clarissa PoV:

I knew that she was watching me. I wanted to test how far I could go and maybe that was a dumb idea, still I couldn't go back now. With a smile I saw that she was giving the Princes death glares. "If you would excuse me." A Prince took my hand and kissed the back of it. If looks could kill, he would have already died three times.

I walked to the door, giving her one last look, before I walked out of the dinning room. She would make me pay for that, but till then some time would go by.

Time skip till evening.

I hadn't seen her since what I did in the dinning room. She seemed like she disappeared. If something bad happend to her? We talk about Lesso, she's not so stupid to let herself get killed. I sighed and looked outside. The sun was finally down and I sneaked out of the castle, up to her room. She already waited for me, leaning at her bed post, only wearing her suit top and pants. "Clarissa, you have some nerves." I closed the door behind me and looked at her. "What, what do you mean?" She smirked at me, slowly coming closer. "Hmm, let me remind you. This morning, or even better, in the dinning room. Your really trying to make me jealous, hm? You can be glad I didn't kill him." She stood Infront of me, her hand falling to my waist, pulling me closer. "Seems like I need you to show who you belong to." "Oh, is the Prince here?" With a dead glare she pressed me against the wall. "You better be kidding Princess." I just smiled, to scared to say something else.

With a last glare of her, she kissed me, first softly then more hungrily. Leonora sneaked her hand around my neck, softly biting my bottom lip. I moaned, opening my mouth slightly just to feel her tongue seeking mine. We fought for dominance and ofcourse she won. With her other arm around my waist, she pulled me with her to the bed.

She turned us around and pushed me on the bed. "Can I?" I looked at her and nodded. With a turn of her finger, my dress came off and I sat in under wear Infront of her. "Fuck your hot." She pushed me back, sitting on my lap, kissing me again. For a short second she stopped, looking at me. "If I go to far, say plant, alright?" "Yes."

Second Day of dating and she already wanted to fuck me. I smirked at the thought. "You find something funny Princess?" She leaned closer to my ear, nibbling on it. I moaned softly, squeezing her waist. "Go further up." She nodded to the bed and I positioned myself in the middle of it. "Like a good girl. Now be even better and stay silent for Mommy." I blushed and nodded, trying to stay quiet while she kissed my neck.

Leonora PoV:

She was cute, trying her best for me. I kissed her neck down to her chest, looking up at her. "Can I?" "Yes Mommy." I smirked as I opened the Bra, tossing it aside, admiring her breasts. She wimmered softly, closing her eyes when I kissed around them, letting my hand softly play with her nipple. With a trail of kisses down her tummy, I slowly pulled down her panties. She bucked her hips, which made me chuckle. "Don't worry, I'll reward you when your being a good little girl now." She nodded, softly grabbing the sheets.

I kissed back up to her breasts, softly sucking on one of them. Her soft moans filling the ear, as I kissed over to the over nipple. I licked around it, going back down, kissing her pubic bone. She bucked her hips again, softly placing her hand on my head. "God, Leonora please." With a smirk I opened one button a time, taking off my suit top. I felt her eyes scan my Body, making me blush softly.

I leaned back down, kitten licking her, making her moan out. "Be quiet." I said softly, before licking her again, teasing her entrance with one finger. "Please, stop playing with me." With this, I slowly pushed one finger inside of her, hearing her gasp at that feeling. My tongue started to circle her clit, going at a good pace, as her hand placed itself back on my head. "Yes, fuck yes~" Carefully, I pushed another finger inside of her, seeing her eyes roll back. At a slow pace I pushed them in and out, curling them and trying to hit her g-spot.

"Mhmm, yes, r-right there~" I started to suck on her clit, making her whimmer. "God, I'm, I'm close." I switched my tongue with my finger and looked up at her, going a little bit faster. "Who do you belong to?" Her eyes rolled back, as she tried to answer. "You can cum when you told me, not earlier Princess." "Argh~ Y-you, I'll belong to you M-mommy!" She cleched around my fingers, looking at me. "P-please, let me cum, I- ahhh~" "So needy, hm?" "Please Mommy!" She moaned out, as she tried her best to hold it. "Hmm... Then cum for me." She arched her back, trying to stay quiet. "Leonora~" I got a goosebump when she moaned my name. Softly, I pulled my fingers out, making her whine. I sucked them clean, moaning at her taste.

"Come here." I picked her up Bride Style and carried her into my bathroom, placing her into the bathtub. Slowly I filled it with water, before getting rid of my own clothes, joining her in there. She leaned her back against me, closing her eyes. "You did so well Clarissa. I'm proud of you." She smiled weakly, kissing my lips, before drifting off to sleep.