S6.20) wolves of war

Hunters were shooting as Peter, Malia, Scott, Lyla, and Lydia hid trying not to get hit. "Malia" Scott yelled.

A guy saw Scott and was about to shoot when a car ran him over. Scott saw Stiles was in the jeep. "Didn't think you're doing this without me did you" Stiles asked.

"Without us" Derek said and Scott saw him. Derek growled going to attack knocking two guys down and roared.

>>>

Derek, Lyla, Peter, Scott, Argent, and Malia were all fighting together for their lives.

Monroe and them finally left seeing they were not giving up without a fight. "Can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this not a word not a single word" Stiles said to Lydia.

"We had good reasons really good reasons" Lydia said as they all went to Lyla bent down to Deucalion. "Lyla" Deucalion said weakly.

"Hey I'm here" Lyla said. "Why did you do that" Lyla asked. "Lyla I will do everything I can to save your life you are my daughter, and I may not have been given the chance to prove it to you, but I love you" Deucalion said making Lyla tear up.

"We worked so hard to build a relationship you can't go" Lyla said.

"I'm afraid I don't have a choice my sweet girl" Deucalion said and wiped a tear off her cheek. Scott bent down to them.

Deucalion put his hand on Scott. "Gerard what he fears most he can't beat you and he, knows it" Deucalion said. Deucalion looked at Derek.

"Take care of her, take care of my daughter" Deucalion said as more tears fell on Lyla's cheek.

"I love you Lyla my sweet girl" Deucalion said. "I love you too dad" Lyla said and Deucalion died as his hand went limb from Scott's shoulder. Lyla got up and made her way to Derek as he pulled her in for a hug rubbing her back.

"It's really started hasn't it" Malia asked and Lyla pulled away from Derek.

"What's started" Stiles asked. Scott got up and faced everyone. "It's an all-out war" Scott said.  Scott went to Derek and hugged him before pulling away and hugging Lyla.

He broke the hug and faced Derek. "As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion what are you and Lyla doing here" Peter asked.

"Why you gonna try to kill Scott again" Lyla asked. "Okay why do you hate me so much" Peter asked. "Besides you trying to kill Scott, you nearly killed me, you were the reason of the Deadpool and when we thought we could trust you, you taught Kate and then tried to kill Scott again" Lyla said.

"How'd I do" Lyla asked and Peter stayed silent. "I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil there were two words written in blood on the wall Beacon Hills and when I went home to Lyla to tell her she already knew from her banshee abilities"
Derek said.

"You came back for Beacon Hills" Scott asked. "No came back for you" Derek said.

Lydia noticed a ring on Lyla's finger as her eyes widened. "Is that" Lydia asked motioning to her ring and then she realized as she looked at Lyla. "You two are engaged" Lydia said.

"Yeah, we are" Lyla said. "No way, no way that's awesome" Lydia said hugging Lyla.

"How did this happen" Lydia asked pulling away. "I proposed on our anniversary a couple months ago" Derek said.

The radio started going static as they all looked. "Blood and destruction dreadful objects so familiar" Gerard said over the radio. Everyone went to it and Stiles got in the car with Scott in the passenger side.

"All pity choked with custom of fell deeds Caesar's spirit ranging for revenge with Ate by his side Come hot from hell shall in these confines with a monarch's voice" Gerard said.