3) forgotten birthday

"Lyla, Lyla, wait" Lyla heard Scott say and she slowly turned around.

"What" Lyla said. "I'm sorry okay I wasn't myself when I hurt your brother" Scott apologized to Lyla.

"Still doesn't make it right" Lyla told him. "I know I'm sorry I really am please, forgive me can't have little Whittemore mad at me" Scott said making Lyla upset a little considering that's the name people used referencing her as Jackson's sister and not her as her own person.

"Okay it was probably the werewolf stuff anyways just don't do it again" Lyla said, and Scott nodded while Lyla left to find Erica.

>>>

"But dreams aren't memories" Stiles said after filling Lyla in on what she missed setting his lunch down on the lunch table. "Then it wasn't dream something happened last night and I can't remember what it was" Scott said before they all sat down.

"What makes you so sure Derek has all the answers" Stiles asked. "What makes you so sure you do" Lyla sarcastically asked him.

"Because during the full moon he wasn't changed he was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy" Scott said.

"You don't know that" Stiles said. "I don't not know it I can't go out with Allison I have to cancel" Scott said making Lyla look at him.

Were they talking about tomorrow night it can't be tomorrow night can it did they forget about my birthday Lyla wondered. "No, you're not canceling okay you can't just cancel your entire life we'll figure it out" Stiles said making Lyla still wonder if they forgot her birthday. "Figure what out" Lydia asked sitting next to Lyla.

"Just uh homework" Scott said. "Yeah" Stiles said. "Why is she sitting with us" Stiles whispered to both Scott and Lyla and they both shrugged. Scott moved his bag seeing Allison wanted to sit next to him.

She thanked him before sitting beside him. "Get up" Jackson said to some guy. "How come you never ask Danny to get up" he asked Jackson.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's or his little sister's coin slot" Danny said before the guy got up while Jackson took his place.

"So, I hear it's some type of animal attack probably a cougar" Danny said. "A cougar is a mountain lion" Lydia said, and Lyla smiled at her. "Isn't it" Lydia asked and Lyla's smile fell.

"Who cares the guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway" Jackson said and Lyla rolled her eyes.

"Actually, I just found out who it is check it out" Stiles said and they watched the video on his phone. "The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim Garrison Meyers did survive the attack Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition" the reporter said.

"I know this guy" Scott said. "You do" Allison asked him. "Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad, he was the driver" Scott said.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun please" Lydia asked.

"Like oh where are we going tomorrow night" Lydia asked Allison considering she and Jackson were celebrating Lyla's birthday tonight instead of tomorrow knowing Jackson wouldn't get along with Scott or Stiles.

"You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night" Lydia asked.

"Um we were thinking of what we were gonna do" Allison said. "Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos so if the four of us are hanging out we are doing something fun" Lydia said.